WIP bench vice

Discussion in 'Props' started by yeticub, Aug 14, 2015.

1. yeticub

yeticub
    Expand Collapse

CAN someone help me build a giant bench vice please I don't know how to jbeam. its idea I want one for clamping cars that is my idea.

I would like it blue and big, As well who ever helps me will get credit on this thread I DO GIVE CREDIT I am not like some who don't ok thanks. :p

google Bench vice then go to images thanks its for cars to remove the motor not in real but that's what I want it for.

2. ADHDRacer

ADHDRacer
    Expand Collapse

This is in the wrong place.
    A. You have to have progress to make a thread.
    B. This belongs in the Suggestions Thread.
    C. You don't even own the game, how can you suggest a mod for it?

3. yeticub

yeticub
    Expand Collapse

first off i own a copy of beamng beamng drive alpha and also just for a fyi steam is hard to conect with this for me and another thing is that get your facts straight before saying it ok thank you and any positive and help full stuff will be nice thanks

4. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

If you own the game you are best off activating your forum account in order to show this as currently your account is showing you as not owning the game. Seems quite a few people are quick to jump to accusations of piracy when its often just simple user error in not activating. But hey ho.

If steam connection is failing. Contact support.

There isnt anything positive to add when the points below were all accurate except maybe C, or maybe C is not accurate, from here its impossible to tell.

It is posted in the wrong place, with crap grammar (please bare in mind that not all members are native english speakers and might struggle to understand a single run on sentence, even my 7 year old sister knows how sentences work).

Why would you be giving credit for this mod anyway? From your proposal you would be doing absolutely zero work. If I was having to model, texture and JBeam a bench vice, I'd release it myself. Why would I do every single bit of work, then give it to you to release with just a single line of creditation to me?

5. ADHDRacer

ADHDRacer
    Expand Collapse

The 3rd one may or may not be incorrect, but It is still in the wrong place, and you should have progress to make a thread here.

6. yeticub

yeticub
    Expand Collapse

look all I want to do is make something that will hold cars so I can rip the engine out ok is that so hard :confused:

7. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

But all you've done is request someone else does all the work for you, I certainly wouldnt then let you release the mod as your own work after that.

If its not so hard, go on, go do it.

8. yeticub

yeticub
    Expand Collapse

i don't know how can someone teach me and if someone helps with mod they get credit ok I said that earlier lets say they make it I will put there name as creator and me for idea ok

9. benlucky13

benlucky13
    Expand Collapse

the wiki is going to be your best bet to learn :) Introduction_to_Vehicle_Creation

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice