1. Intel iGPU (6xx series) crashes
    Fixed drivers available!
    Instructions here

Dismiss Notice

WIP BeamNG Paradise

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by falefee, Nov 5, 2017.

?

What area of the map would you like to see showcased in a video?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2018.
  1. Downtown Paradise

69.1%
  2. Silver Lake

3.6%
  3. Palm Bay Heights

6.4%
  4. Harbor Town

6.4%
  5. White Mountain

11.8%
  6. Big Surf Island

26.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Chevy1980s

Chevy1980s
    Expand Collapse

Maybe you can trigger the beam regenerator tool to start repairing... Might be the closest thing we have right available. Another thing about making the cars, I thought a long time ago I was read there was a way to mirror half of the jbeam easily but maybe I could get creative with notepad++ and the workload since I can't find it. Best luck to y'all, guys :)

2. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

Ive always wondered about something... and i think this is the perfect thing for it.
    Im not that good in terms of coding, so im not sure how possible this is for beamng, but ive always wondered if it would be possible to reset a vehicle to its default jbeam, but to also keep its current velocity so you could reset while driving and still drive magically at the same speed it was after its all been fixed up.

3. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

I didn't know it was possible to actually execute the drive-thrus in the game. That's awesome actually.
    Maybe I thought that because every change takes ages to load in my PC lmao.

4. falefee

falefee
    Expand Collapse

About the Auto Repair, I first considered Beam Regenerator but it won't perfectly repair your car, and from what I remember could be quite glitchy. As for keeping velocity, it doesn't seem possible. The only way to really boost the car is to use some physical force like wind, but the car would be affected by it

• Like Like x 1
  5. umustbeloggedintododat

umustbeloggedintododat
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I have an idea for the auto repair. Maybe use the CTRL+R code?

6. SuperShep1

SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

random question, but for computers that cant run this map, will it get released in small chunks

7. mrwallace888

mrwallace888
    Expand Collapse

The recovery code (Insert by default I think). Just pressing it instead of holding it instantly fixes the car where you're currently positioned without having to wait a few moments for the game to unfreeze.

8. falefee

falefee
    Expand Collapse

I don't plan on releasing the map in small chunks, as it would basically be broken with events and all. We're aiming to make it as optimized as possible, so we're taking our time.

Again, I don't want to implement a reset drive-thru unless your car can maintain momentum. Otherwise I just find it inconvenient

9. Heavy Weapons Guy

Heavy Weapons Guy
    Expand Collapse

10. Prius

Prius
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice