Beamng on linux?!?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by BoredKid, May 28, 2016.

1. Neo

Neo
    Expand Collapse

Take your time and make it awesome . I´m looking forward to playing on Linux

2. lyndon123

lyndon123
    Expand Collapse

i personally think win 7 is the best but linux. if i had a linux i woulduse it 4 scrath and pyfon as it is not a gaming platform andit is not really that good in my opinion, however the international space station use it as it is basic. i would think: windows is 4 gaming, mac is for photo editing and linux is 4 coding

3. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

and the ramblings of people that dont have a clue what they are talking about providing great amusement once again

• Like Like x 5
  4. Funky7Monkey

Funky7Monkey
    Expand Collapse

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. That's all I can conclude from this. I code on Windows. I photo edit on Windows and Debian-based Linux. I've used a Red Hat based distro (CentOS) in a pseudo-commercial environment (school stuffs, learning stuffs). I game on Windows and Linux. There are plenty of games available for Linux.

5. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

This is in your signature:

upload_2016-7-16_11-48-51.png

I'd shut up if I were you.

6. lyndon123

lyndon123
    Expand Collapse

sorry

7. Djhg2000

Djhg2000
    Expand Collapse

Vulkan sounds very interesting for Windows as well but I understand why it's not a priority at this time. Anyway, BeamNG is one of the few things holding me back from abandoning Windows alltogether. For now my Windows installation lives in a virtual machine with a forwarded graphics card, so until Windows 7 gets dropped I still have a way to play :)

8. bowdlerize

bowdlerize
    Expand Collapse

Good to hear, I understand that it's a waste of time and effort to run two branches while in development but I look forward to Vukan support after v1.0.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice