BeamNG Horizon 3 Players

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by NinetyNine!, Sep 17, 2016.

1. MilanKD

MilanKD
    Expand Collapse

Hey,I joined just now. Do you have an updated discord link? @NinetyNine!

2. Codeslamer

Codeslamer
    Expand Collapse

I may pop up every now and then, since I just got the game. However, someone's gonna have to teach me this group thing first...

3. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

GT: AFarmer557

I just Baja race stupid stuff and drift economy cars

4. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Hoping for this game for Christmas, so I could be on soon enough, depends though...

5. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

Since I don't have this game either, I have to ask here: can AWD work for drifting in this game?

Backstory: About a year ago I spotted someone with a fairly memorable name and avatar commenting on a Pokemon fancomic. Fast-forward to a few days ago, I spot the same guy commenting on someone's Assetto Corsa video, I think it was from StreetVersion. Interested by this coincidence, I checked his channel and it turns out that he just recently discovered Initial D. So, I subbed to his channel just for fun. So, two days ago he posted a video of a Charger Hellcat he was trying to drift in Horizon 3. He'd AWD swapped it, which seems to me an odd choice for a drift car, and at first it was indeed an understeery mess, though he did a little better on his second test run (seems like he might be trying to tune it himself instead of downloading a tune, which is something I like to see). So, since I've sort of taken it on myself to help this guy level up his car guy skills (not like I actually have a life, and I'm kind of between jobs right now), should I tell him to ditch the AWD or not? That'd be my first instinct, but with what I've heard about FH3's physics, I can't really be sure. Besides, I drifted an Evo IV in GT6, because I was a n00b and couldn't hold a very good slide in an FR...

6. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

I always use awd cars in forza horizon for frift zones altough that wouldnt really be considererd drifting by some

7. Codeslamer

Codeslamer
    Expand Collapse

I know some people too who prefer awd over rwd. Yeah, it's probably because they suck at drifting a rwd, but you know. Whatever works for them

8. Spede3

Spede3
    Expand Collapse

You can probably assume my gamertag

I like drifting on the curvy roads in the outback and the parking lot. I also like to do races, not drag races flying up and down the Airport in a v12 swapped dart doesn't swing my way. I also enjoy driving old super cars such as the F40, Diablo, Lotus Esprit etc

9. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

I can’t play Forza Horizon 3, it always shows an error.

10. Codeslamer

Codeslamer
    Expand Collapse

Whats the error code you're getting?
    Knowing my game, there's probably some stupid fix to it. Mine normally doesn't start up unless the Windows Store is in the process of downloading something

11. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

FH501, “your graphics card doesn’t support DX12” even though mine does.

12. Codeslamer

Codeslamer
    Expand Collapse

(It's probably not the most helpful help) but is Windows Update up to date, as well as your graphics drivers?

13. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

I don’t think so, I should probably update them.
    --- Post updated ---
    All my drivers are up-to-date, no updates where needed.

14. Codeslamer

Codeslamer
    Expand Collapse

There are people out there apparently playing on GT740M's (You got the 740, right?), so there's gotta be a solution... I just can't think of what...

15. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I got a 740, I’ll see why I can find. But if you find something that could help, just let me know.
    --- Post updated ---
    found this thing called "OpusDev" Forza Horizon 3.. Is it good?

16. Codeslamer

Codeslamer
    Expand Collapse

It seems to just be the pirated version of it. I doubt it'll solve the problem you're having. Besides, if you buy a game you shouldn't have to use a pirated copy. The normal copy should just work

17. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

Yes, it's a pirated copy, but i'm still having no luck, i'm starting to think i need an entire new pc..

i can't find any topic on how to fix the problem i'm having

18. 0atsmea1

0atsmea1
    Expand Collapse

:O, I got the game when it released and I haven't seen this thread, very disappointed in myself...
    uh, I'll go ahead and join the group but I'm not on fh3 that much... My name is firststrike79....... I hate the name, I don't know what made me think it was a good name when I joined xbox... please don't give me crap about my name, I already give crap about my name, lol.

19. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

I've said this in my other thread, but i really want to post it here.

Should i buy Forza Motorsport 7 or Forza Horizon 3?

20. 0atsmea1

0atsmea1
    Expand Collapse

My opinion would be to get Forza Horizon 3, mostly because it is set in Australia and that of being a game that you can drive mostly anywhere you would like. Or get FM7, or wait for FH4 which will be set in (I ain't gonna tell you, you might already know though) somewhere.

ik it is 1.27 am rn.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice