BeamNG Horizon 3 Players

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by NinetyNine!, Sep 17, 2016.

1. NinetyNine!

NinetyNine!
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Artist
    BeamNG Team

I'll add this to the main post ;)

2. Deleted member 1747

Deleted member 1747
    Expand Collapse

deleted
    wrongthreadoops

#22 Deleted member 1747, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2016
  3. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

I will literally never be able to get any future games on pc, they are all on windows 10, mc beta win 10 edition, FH3, F6, etc.
    I cannot ever upgrade to win 10 unless i verify windows, and i cant do that. Ever. Even if i put it in the console and do the correct command stuff it says "verified windows!" nothing happens. Rip future games for me!

4. Deleted member 1747

Deleted member 1747
    Expand Collapse

What's the exact reason for you not being able to verify windows? I've never heard of that before.

5. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

It will not validate in the official settings such as windows options or control panel. also the page for it has been down since windows 10 came out so it will never be verified.

6. mumboking

mumboking
    Expand Collapse

I activated Windows 7 a week ago on my T420. Worked fine.

7. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

No... its a copy of windows on a disk handed down, it wont activate no matter what. Im on windows 8 and the webpage is terminated.

8. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

that's now how this works, there's no "Webpage" you go to to activate it

you put in your product key in windows settings (the metro style settings, not control panel

or you can open windows explorer, right click "This PC" click properties, and at the bottom click activate windows or change product key then put in your product key

9. Iro

Iro
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

[bump]
    my gamer tag is "ninerglorydayz" (my mom chose that name, it was a family xbox before, now nobody plays it. and my cousin told me you have to pay to change it...) so yeh. you'll probably see me doing stupid things like donuts in the middle of an intersection ...or failing at drifting. or just being an idiot in general

10. JetPoweredMacintoshâ„¢

JetPoweredMacintoshâ„¢
    Expand Collapse

oft: is this game a waste? or is it good?

11. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

The PC version is a dreadful port. Expect micro stuttering, screen tearing, frame drops and more (this is what I experience with a 960 and i5, on lowest settings) Unless you have a PC which is far from the minimal specs, I would stay away from the game for PC atleast for now, or untill an actual working patch comes out. If you are planning to play on XBOX, then it's totally worth it.
    http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=23719&game=Forza Horizon 3
    OT:
    Gt: lazylucario
    Plat: XB and PC

12. D-Force-UK

D-Force-UK
    Expand Collapse

GT: DForceUK

13. Silvally

Silvally
    Expand Collapse

Definitely on Xbox one
    My club tag is [$NG!]
    Username:SmartMarlin27JC
    /\ I made my account in 2013 pls don't judge name
    --- Post updated ---
    IT IS THE BEST CAR GAME EVER (sorry nadeox1)

14. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

folfusername995 here :cool:

I drive a baja-ish '05 Subaru WRX. I think I've made a bucket list challenge somewhere around Byron Bay. Use my paintjobs for any of your STI's! I've made one for the '15 and the '05.

15. Dealercrash

Dealercrash
    Expand Collapse

GT: prismo79

started two days ago, I got it late because i finally got a computer to handle the game.

16. Carsaredabest

Carsaredabest
    Expand Collapse

Rewardtiger61 is my tag, You will properly see me driving FAST cars! ::)

17. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

I wish, I got banned like two weeks after it came out for adding in money, I only added like 8 million where as plenty of people who added 900 million or so didn't get banned for some reason, kinda annoyed really. That was at the stage where everyone was abusing the drift tap thing, and I kinda got sick of doing endless races since the AI kinda sucks and I'm terrible at cornering without drifting or understeering in general. I've kinda been bored with the new DLC, nothing really interesting in my opinion. I can still play singleplayer, but can't use any online features like forzathon or even custom paints. Also I paid $140 AUD for the ultimate edition, and was hyped about the game for about 8 months before release. It's a pretty decent game, but now it's become a bit boring I think.

18. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

sigh, this game is in my opinion unusable with a steering wheel, the cars fishtail WAY too much, and i am too used to the wonderful BeamNG physics, also the nissan silvia i selected is so bloody slow it is annoying, like you are trying to accelerate out of a corner but it barely accelerates with all the other cars zooming off.

19. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

in july I would be a player of fh3

20. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

i tweaked the settings and now it is perfectly playable, although it isn't that optimised, i know my GPU is shite but it can only manage Medium on dynamic adjustment because of the VRAM limitations. The 1st CPU core seems to be pegged at full usage for the whole time i am playing, but my system keeps 60fps quite well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice