Released ( BeamNG Engine Sound Mods ) Working on V2.0

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by Nemesis, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Leet34

Leet34
    Expand Collapse

Re: BeamNG Engine Sound Mods (Accepting Requests) SOUND PACK 60% done ( Turbo Lotus Elan w/Video ) 4/21

Great :D

2. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

Re: BeamNG Engine Sound Mods (Accepting Requests) SOUND PACK 70% done ( Turbo Lotus Elan w/Video ) 4/21

The pack will be delayed for a few more days cause LIFE I will be working on it all day today however.

3. flippy24

flippy24
    Expand Collapse

Re: BeamNG Engine Sound Mods (Accepting Requests) SOUND PACK 70% done ( Turbo Lotus Elan w/Video ) 4/21

hey this might be a lot to ask but can you make a duramax sound mod with realistic smoke

4. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

Haven't seen many duramax engines blow coal, idk if theres even a way to script that but ill try the sound.

5. flippy24

flippy24
    Expand Collapse

hey thanks really even if you can't do it thanks for just looking at it

6. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

will do !!!

7. tony schram

tony schram
    Expand Collapse

Re: BeamNG Engine Sound Mods (Accepting Requests) SOUND PACK 85-ish% done ( Turbo Lotus Elan w/Video ) 4/21

this is really bad.......just saying I don't want a truck that sounds like a weed wacker
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

8. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

Re: BeamNG Engine Sound Mods (Accepting Requests) SOUND PACK 85-ish% done ( Turbo Lotus Elan w/Video ) 4/21

What the Diesel XD. Yeah I know.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm Currently very busy and not able to make sounds at the moment so if you all think you can make some good stuff send it to me and you will be credited in the pack. :D

9. Kippeth

Kippeth
    Expand Collapse

Shame youre busy. Best of luck with whats keeping you away!

Ill have to trawl this thread on tips for how to make theese sounds, Crafting up an engine pack at the moment, things sound a bit weird when youre still using stock sounds
    (So far in the pack; V2, I3, I5.) (though only the i3 is done, V2 needs model but i have the specifications of the engine, and nothing yet on the I5)

Just struck me ill have to see if i can change the soundfile based on exhaust installed. Might be a good addition to the pack.

10. Raylovescars

Raylovescars
    Expand Collapse

Hi I have a request. When you have time can you make the engine from an 2005 dodge ram 1500? It is a really mean looking truck and sounds great please?

11. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

well thanks for the concern

for I5 the newer ford focus is good however I do like the audi's i5
    If you come up with any good loops send it over my way and hopefully you and other people can finish this pack.

12. TheRealPhil

TheRealPhil
    Expand Collapse

Is it possible to get something like the vtec crossover to work with this kind of soundfiles that beamng uses?
    if yes , b18 pls

13. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

Nope gunna have to wait for a new technique to be made the engine rpm's don't get high enough anyway for vtec to kick in XD hahaha.

14. shadowbullet

shadowbullet
    Expand Collapse

Would it be possible to do the turbocharged Flat 4 out of a Subaru Impreza STI. My favorite engine sound. if doing the turbo is to much, i would be fine with the non turbo engine as well.

Great work on your previous sound mods. Keep up the good work and i hope you consider this one.
    Thanks for looking.

#154 shadowbullet, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  15. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

If I can start anything soon it will be on my list. Almost bought an 04 sti, had about 600 at the wheels just not a big fan of 4 bangers.

16. TheRealPhil

TheRealPhil
    Expand Collapse

its a flat 4 , doesnt really feel like a 4 cylinder engine. also sounds orgasmic.whats not to like about them:D?

17. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

Added to the list I will consider it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ehh, ill keep my inline 6 jag, atleast until I drop my small block chevy drag engine in it HAHA.

18. Raylovescars

Raylovescars
    Expand Collapse

If you want I will record my truck if you need a reference. It is the 5.7 litre V8 hemi. Nice truck and believe it or not great highway fuel economy. Horribly in city's though. I will record the engine sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

But not now it's raining and I gtg to work

Attached Files:

• image.jpg
  19. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

I could probably record my R/T Charger with slp catback exhaust since that's a 5.7 hemi lol. I get about 23 highway 16-18 city depending on how many mustangs/Benz's get destroyed on the way there haha :D

20. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

Re: BeamNG Engine Sound Mods (Accepting Requests) SOUND PACK 85-ish% done ( Will Start back up soon) REAL SOON

Sorry for the lack of updates guys but I have good news the pack is finished and will be put out soon, so stay tuned.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice