1. Intel iGPU (6xx series) crashes
    Fixed drivers available!
    Instructions here

Dismiss Notice

WIP BeamNG.drive Multiplayer (BeamNG-MP) (Formally "Local Multiplayer (Lua based)")

Discussion in 'Programming' started by [YTGN] | Titch2000, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Gavinator3000

Gavinator3000
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

hmmmm cool! can't wait to fix my hard drive so i can try this lol

2. kosshi

kosshi
    Expand Collapse

Make your mod and backend FOSS. You'll have more credibility and trust than many big corporations. And the mod itself would improve a lot faster!
    You can also allow for multiple login methods. Discord seems to have an API for "login with discord"-type of thing that lets you use them properly for this purpose. You didn't comment on my accusations of your system being completely insecure currently.

You can't prove a negative and I can't see to the future, but any good capitalist will tell you that Discord has set themselves up to collect and have every right to sell everything about you, and make lots and lots of money!
    There's also the other 5 pages of problematic things about Discord.

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=beamng+ui+slow

3. bluehawk360

bluehawk360
    Expand Collapse

Regarding the CEF. I was talking about the ""UI failed to respond in time". I know the UI is slow, but you still haven't given any proof on the failed UI. Those are two different issues.

And one of the issues you have with performance is that you are using wine to play BeamNG. Clearly stated in BRIGHT RED at the top it states that BeamNG is not supported under any OS other than Windows Requirements - BeamNG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice