Beamng Drive Movie: Police Convoy Assault (+Sound Effects) | PART 5| - S02E01

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by FrIzErIs, Feb 12, 2017.

1. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

he hast begun work lprobally

its just a dam sugestion
    --- Post updated ---
    people on beamng these days

acting like "nazis on russian mods"qoute by speirs the amazing

big deals about thread bumps

and now parts of a move that took 1+ months to make because 50+ dam people

im not saying Innocent cause i replied after applications closed

but i din"t know when i applied

2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

On those Hollywood movies, most of the actors don't get much of screen time, minority gets to say something and only main characters will be remembered, but still even those who never even appear on screen, are needed to create that film and certainly there are more of disappointments than success stories, there is lot of wannabe stars that go to Hollywood and it is quite small percentage of those that actually can make living as an actor.

That is show business, enjoy the results, be proud from doing a part that made flick possible.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. nissanfan515

nissanfan515
    Expand Collapse

After more than a month's worth of waiting, I can conclude that part 5 is worth the wait. I even saw my cast from 0:55 to 1:08, so at least the appearance means something (and who cares if I didn't appear for a longer period of time; I'm fine with the results because I am credited in the movie). All of that hard work can be seen from the beginning of the video all the way to the end.

Of course, my favorite moments of part 5 are the TV news report of the aftermath of part 4 (and the aftermath itself as well), the ambush caused by the gang (Black Widow, Rebel, Savage, and Sweeper) to free Hellhound, which caused mayhem in the process, the subsequent police chase, and all of those explosions.

If there is one thing you could improve on the upcoming episodes, it is the license plates registrations for the main characters. Choose a registration for each character (unless their vehicles don't support license plates because of the mods that don't have any in the first place, such as the 2012 Charger mod used by Hellhound in the series) and stick to it. On the flip side, however, it feels like that you are assigning random registrations on purpose to make the main characters "change" their license plates whenever possible so that the police can have a hard time tracking and busting them. I really don't know, so can you provide an explanation for this minor issue? It would be great if you could.

For part 6, I really don't mind if I don't make the cut this time (as I have already made my appearance on part 5), but what matters most is quality, not quantity (as in too many applications for the episodes to deal with).

Overall, great job on making part 5 and I hope you can make more episodes with this kind of quality and work! :) And congrats on having more than 10,000 subscribers on your YouTube channel; that's a pretty decent number for a small channel like this one. ;)

(Oh dear, I've done it again with the parentheses and the amount of text within a post! My bad. :p)

4. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Thats exactly what I did in part 5

5. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

They might just have a cameo appearance in part 6. It will be more about the old characters.

Suggesting plot is welcome, I might use some of the ideas if the story I planned allows me to.

Thank you, Im glad you liked it, even if I didnt give you a lot of screen time. About the license plates. I never even thought someone would care or check if they match lol. Im not sure if main cars need to have special plates as, like you said, they are criminals and need to change the plates from time to time, so the police dont track them. Ill think about it though. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sunset Drive

Sunset Drive
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Thanks for the olds, really appreciated it!

7. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

Welcome back 55Buick!

8. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

people on beamng these days

acting like "nazis on russian mods"qoute by speirs the amazing

big deals about thread bumps

and now parts of a move that took 1+ months to make because 50+ dam people

im not saying Innocent cause i replied after applications closed

b
    did u read my plot suggestion

9. nissanfan515

nissanfan515
    Expand Collapse

Well, even though I couldn't stay on the screen for more than 13 seconds, at least I appeared in part 5. And that's fine with me. :)

By the way, thanks for replying to my one and only (minor) complaint I have mentioned earlier. Now, I feel more satisfied with your answer and I probably won't bring this up again when you have decided to give random license plate registrations to the main characters. As you have mentioned, you might be thinking about this, but I highly recommend that you leave the license plates registrations alone (which you have done in the earlier episodes without knowing until now) and let the game generate them for each main character.

Once again, congratulations on part 5 and I hope you can continue to make good-quality videos in the future! :D

10. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

I noticed that the license plate number "SRP-1201" keeps appearing. I saw it on Sweeper, Officer Mantas, and other people as well?
    Is this intentional?

11. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Lol how do you notice stuff like that? I never intended to put same license plate on different cars. Sometimes I need to change license plate on the first cars I spawn, because they spawn with my steam name. And that name I plan to use someday for a future character.

12. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

You mean SRP-1201?

13. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

No not that. But there were some cars I had to change license plate to something random, because as I said they spawned with my steam name. SRP-1201 must be a plate generated by the game.

14. Sunset Drive

Sunset Drive
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Welcome back, Vancakes!

15. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

idea a new guy joins the gang but is secretly a undercover cop(like wei from sleeping dogs)

but stays loyal with black widow and da gang

16. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

Hmmm.. Does HellHound get a new car in this episode?

17. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Well yeah, He will get a new car (sort-of)

18. JCX034

JCX034
    Expand Collapse

I guess will be a different car than he own previously.

19. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

Oooo.. New type of car? Like a 69 Charger? :D

20. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

You'll see :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice