Beamng Drive Movie: Police Chase Ends In Freeway Carnage (+Sound Effects) |Part 2|

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by FrIzErIs, Nov 2, 2016.

1. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

After more than two weeks of working, I can finally present you my new video: Police chase ends in freeway carnage! I decided to turn my videos into series, so this episode is connected with the last video - Chain Reaction Accident at Matrix Freeway.

I have put a lot of work into this, so if you liked the video, make sure to hit the like button and subscribe. Share with your friends And, of course, comments and suggestions for future episodes are welcome!

Video stats:
    Spent 2 and a half weeks, total of ~150 Hours working on this video
    Over 400 GB of footage have been recorded.
    582 clips have been recorded for the video.
    18 vehicles have been destroyed.

• Like Like x 17
  2. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Great work! I love it!

3. AllTerrainOutlaw

AllTerrainOutlaw
    Expand Collapse

At 0:22 its says olice but great video.
    I am really interested (if you dont mind me asking) in what mods you used.
    i know some of the audio but not all.

#3 AllTerrainOutlaw, Nov 2, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  4. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Damn it, I watched it so many times at still missed such an obvious mistake. At least at 0.23 its police :D
    I used the Charger hellcat sounds from the last video + some new ones aswell
    Same truck sounds
    Sound effects like tire screech, crash sounds are from the previous video and many new ones. Some of them are from the movie Final Destination 2 (Freeway crash scene)
    Its really hard to list everything, because I went through many videos to find something I could use.(took a day and a half just to find suitable music :D)

Flash back sounds are from game Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy

Intro and outro music from the Man of Steel movie (Cant remember the titles)

Chase music from Inception

And

Music at 7.30 is from the movie Now you see me.

Hope this answered your question :)

5. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

Very good video! I loved how you used sound clips from NFS:MW 2005 in the cop speech :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. NoxiousFumes

NoxiousFumes
    Expand Collapse

How the hell do you make such great videos?! And how do you get such smooth frame rates?! I'm definitely subscribing to you!

And that charger is a savage.

#6 NoxiousFumes, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  7. B727ClassicFlyer

B727ClassicFlyer
    Expand Collapse

Trust me, if I was the officer who was initially going to investigate the Dodge Charger, I would've called in like NOOSE helicopters and ordered them to launch homing missiles on the Charger once sighted.

And order army helicopters to just shoot up the T-Series with the trailer that has the Charger inside.

No suspect is escaping on my watch. Not happening.

• Like Like x 1
  8. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Thanks guys!

Thank you! Well, my pc can hande 6-8 car pretty well. Its harder to get smooth FPS when using trucks with trailers. Then I have to improvise and get different camera angles to make it look like all the cars are there, when they actually are not there. That's why there aren't any shots with more than 6-8 cars in the video. :)

And Yes that Charger is savage. Police will hate it even more now! :)

Well then, they would of shot the wrong truck as you saw in the video :)
    The Police now knows who they are dealing with and in the next video they will surely take more actions to catch HellHound (Charger's driver)

• Like Like x 1
  9. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

i really like the vid! Just a question where did you get all of the cars i recognize some but not all of them.

10. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Thanks. I got the cars from beamng.com and modsgaming.ru and some other site, I don't remember anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  11. B727ClassicFlyer

B727ClassicFlyer
    Expand Collapse

I hope the police use more aggressive tactics, like a spike strip, ramming, or full out PIT Maneuver.

If you've ever played GTA V, you'll notice that when you have a 3-4 star wanted level, the police will actually dispatch helicopters that will shoot at you. In the LSPDFR plugin for GTA V, calling in a NOOSE helicopter on a fleeing AI car, the NOOSE helicopter will actually use missiles to kill the AI car, as seen in one of Jeff Favignano's LSPDFR videos (the one with the Vapid Stanier with a clear LED light bar, and marker lights.)

12. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Are there any spike strips in Beamng drive? If yes, I'll definitely use it!
    I don't believe you can fire missiles from helicopters in Beamng, I'd love that though. In the next episode the Charger will definitely have to work harder to escape the police.

13. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

There was a splitable covet maybe you could integrate that one

14. B727ClassicFlyer

B727ClassicFlyer
    Expand Collapse

Having the Charger be forced beyond design limits to the point that stuff like tires, radiators, or even the entire engine just call it quits on HellHound would make it more realistic, as you cannot force your vehicle past its capabilities and have it function like nothing happens in real life.

Anyways, I've searched the site and I found this spike strip mod:
    http://www.beamng.com/resources/spikes-nodegrabber-spikestrip.447/
    Be warned though, the spike strip was designed to work with the spawn point facing the direction the target car is heading.

15. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Oh I have already thought of how that covet dies... and you will love it, if I can make it they way I imagine it :D
    --- Post updated ---
    The Charger will eventually be damaged a lot, or even destroyed, I have already thought of how it could happen.
    Thats for the spikes I'll think of how I can use them in the next videos :)

#15 FrIzErIs, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  16. lumbud84

lumbud84
    Expand Collapse

Will there be anymore MASSIVE pileups like in the matrix freeway chain reaction?

17. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

I actually thought about it today... I have two ideas how to make it happen, just need to rethink the script... cause now I have so many things planned, that I fear I can't fit in 10 minute episodes. I don't want to make them too long.

#17 FrIzErIs, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  18. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

One of the guys who watched the video asked me to do a making of/bloopers video, so here it is. In this video I reveal how some of the stunts where made and which crashes were scripted and which happened completely randomly. Hope you like it ;)

Also, this is how the finished video looks in Sony Vegas 13.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwL2IRoWYAEQG3Z.jpg:large

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jsap20

Jsap20
    Expand Collapse

Amazing vid! but one thing... Cops aren't that dumb... Just make it more legit... But GREAT work!

20. cookies and milk

cookies and milk
    Expand Collapse

cant wait for part 3! spot on

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice