Beamng Drive Movie: Epic Police Chase (+Sound Effects) |PART 4| - S01E04

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by FrIzErIs, Dec 26, 2016.

1. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

5. Both

• Like Like x 1
  2. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

I invented the story based on nothing. Some of the crashes are inspired by Cobra 11 German TV series. Some by fast and furious. (1 to be exact) I got the idea of car knocking down a helicopter from one of Die Hard movies.
    --- Post updated ---

Guys should I upload this as a new thumbnail? or the current?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

I think that's a good thumbnail, try it out

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

By the way guys, anyone of you are skilled enough to make/import (I have no idea how they are made, heard some of them can be imported from other games) a specific car model for me. I could use one (or two) specific cars for Season 2 Episode 2. I think Vinh knows how to do it, but he seems to be in China or somewhere now.

Also guys, do you have any more opinions on this video. Didnt I make it too unrealistic? was the action good? what criticism you could give me?

• Like Like x 1
  5. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

Unrealistic, but fun.
    However, did hellhound die?
    If so, then you have an opportunity to ditch the "Russian" mods.
    --- Post updated ---
    And @Vinh didn't import models, he was developing on a Russian dts.

• Like Like x 1
  6. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

why so many people dislike them? I mean Charger quality is not that bad. I dont want to ditch them. they are good for variety. so I'll keep mixing them together with official cars.
    btw did you really think I would reveal what happened to Hellhound? :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Modem

Modem
    Expand Collapse

although i havent seen this newest episode, and i only skipped through the other 3 (i do plan on watching the entire thing all the way through) one thing kept bothering me. even though the whole thing was pretty well done, the russian mods/vehicle mods kinda broke the whole thing for me... they just looked out of place and somewhat silly, especially the chrome charger.

from what i have seen, the diolouge is written pretty well (for being a beamng movie) and feels natural. the editing is nice and the whole thing just looks nice and polished! keep up the good work!

• Like Like x 2
  8. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

no, not really
    But it doesn't hurt to ask, ya know

• Like Like x 1
  9. AwesomeRacer456

AwesomeRacer456
    Expand Collapse

@FrIzErIs, I hope you didn't started recording yet, I want to change my Pessima to something...faster.
    Ibishu Pessima 2.7 V6 LX Tow Package. Also you can add a Travel Trailer if you want.
    screenshot_00007.png screenshot_00008.png
    And I recommend going on Notepad, and copying the application forms for the users who want to be in the movie, so you don't need to look at the forums every time.
    dfgd.png

• Like Like x 1
  10. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the comment. I agree that throwing a Lada or an Oka into crashes might be silly. But whats wrong with Dodge Charger? I mean its a mean muscle car good as a villain car. Also it has a boost, which helps me A LOT when making these videos, so I can get speed when I need quickly. The only downside about it, is that it cant drift well, it just flips over way too easy.

Btw newest episode mostly has official cars and only some unofficial cars requested by community (Ford Fairmont, Cadillac DTS) ;)
    Come back when you watch all episodes, I want to hear your opinion after you see Part 4! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

in part 5 we need the dodge ram srt-10 mod as hellhound's "accomplice"
    His name should be "SrtMush" (Reference to the author of those hellcat sounds) or "Helldog"

• Like Like x 1
  12. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, but I want to keep future script details a secret so it would make more impact, once you see the videos.

I havent started yet. busy at work this week as I mentioned somewhere. Yeah Ill write down applications somewhere, thanks for suggestions. As for that trailer. I have planned an awesome crash using it. Might not be in part 5 but its gonna be great when I figure in which episode I can include it into crashes.

Btw to those who want to be in movie. I will close applications by the end of this week, since we have quite a lot of actors by now :) After that applications may not be accepted anymore, and when recording begins, cars can not be changed anymore either. So make up your minds and rememer to try picking different cars. Dont pick same cars as other people did. ;)
    --- Post updated ---
    I love Dodge Ram, but this model's quality is bad :(

• Like Like x 1
  13. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

Have I been accepted?

• Like Like x 1
  14. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Everyone who applied already will be accepted. But If I need to make a change in cars (variety or color reasons) Ill inform you all.

• Like Like x 1
  15. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

Maybe use the Porsche Panamera?
    (Idk the name)
    upload_2016-12-29_18-41-45.png
    --- Post updated ---
    If you can't have me as RS sunburst, I'm willing to be police (not polizei) ETK800 or police sbr4, which you appear to already have.
    --- Post updated ---
    Is this what inspired the scene in episode 2 where the 200bx got ran over by the truck?

#115 JayPlaysBeamNG, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  16. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Yeah this one. I twas too hard to do it between two trucks, so a wall had to do it :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. airman426

airman426
    Expand Collapse

I remember when I really wanted to be in this. I just wasn't able to contribute anything, so I backed out of it. Man, I should've stayed in. This was awesome! Bar none, best BeamNG movie ever. Excellent editing, a good plot, left on a cliffhanger for next time. Great job all around. I just wish I was in it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Vinh

Vinh
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I bet that hellhound won't die, he's the hero of the film.
    And the model is actually imported and edited during the development process after we realized that the model is bit too bad
    --- Post updated ---
    When Hellhoud said that Sweeper was on a brigdge as he sees Sweeper's "traces" on his track

• Like Like x 1
  19. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

Name: Skodakenner
    Role: Civilian
    Car: Ibishu Pessima HX with all performance parts
    maybe if you want someone to race someone you could use my car.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00231.png
    • Like Like x 1
  20. CommonCat

CommonCat
    Expand Collapse

Name:Mark
    Role:Civilian(some relation to the main cast,still not sure what)
    Car:Hirochi Sunburst Custom(Black,no skin)
    Additional:English/German captions(go a little züruck. and etc.)

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice