Beamng Drive Movie: Epic Police Chase #2 (+Sound Effects) |PART 9|

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by FrIzErIs, Sep 17, 2017.

1. 4L3X

4L3X
    Expand Collapse

Although it may appear that Hellhound was killed by the crash between him, a semi, and a road paver, I think that I can safely say that he didn't!! When Hellhound's car is crushed you can see that his car is either bending or swinging ( Slow this part of the video down to see it better ). This can mean 1 of 2 things; 1. Hellhound's car is starting to spin because the rear part of his car was crushed and that his momentum is making him swing foward and this would allow Hellhound to live with major injuries, especially to his head and back. But if 2. occurred then Hellhound's car would have wrapped around the road paver which would crush him completly giving him no chance of survival. So 50% 50% chance of him surviving right? Well...no. It mostly depends on whether or not FrizErls will base the next episode off of what his audiencd says or not. Of course everyone ( Or 99% because there is always that one person ) wants Hellhound to live. He is the main character so it makes sense. But if FrizErls was to follow what the realalistic outcome would be Hellhound would not have survived because it is a lot more likely, from a realalistic standpoint, for Hellhound to have been crushed. So that is the main cross roads of this argument, what will FrizErls choose? And its not like he HAS to choose one or the other. No matter what you think it looks like happened the camera goes dark before we can see what the end result is. So FrizErls what will it be??

P.S. Thanks for letting me be part of part 9 but why did my name in part 9 have a capitial r in it?
    --- Post updated ---
    Sorry Ted, but I OBVIOUSLY dont like piano

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

What's even weirder is how everyone seems to go through nasty crashes in this movie and still have a sense of humor.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BrynCoops

BrynCoops
    Expand Collapse

So much for becoming a police officer, first day on the job and I end up like this?
    IMG_0969.png
    I'm moving back to the UK, it's too action packed in the States.

Honestly though, this part was great and I'm looking forward to seeing how it's all rounded up in the finale.

4. llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll
    Expand Collapse

I thought hellhound was gonna have a new car in episode 10..

5. 4L3X

4L3X
    Expand Collapse

Proof that Sweeper is MAGIC!!!!
    Screenshot_2017-09-17-19-50-21.png No windsheild Screenshot_2017-09-17-19-50-59.png Oh wait! Its back! Screenshot_2017-09-17-19-49-31.png Right tires are rammed by a truck
    Screenshot_2017-09-17-19-51-27.png
    But there perfectly fine!
    P.S. If any images repeat or something I opolgize in advance, im not 100% sure how to work this thing

Attached Files:

• Screenshot_2017-09-17-19-49-31.png
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. nissanfan515

nissanfan515
    Expand Collapse

In my opinion, part 9 has one of the best police chases and crashes, and even though it isn't as long as part 8 by nearly 2 minutes, it still feels like it's the longest. While watching the video, I observed that the epic police chase was the main subject of the whole video. Rebel and Savage were involved in the chase in addition to Hellhound and Sweeper. There's more police dialogue (obviously), with a mix of Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2005 and Grand Theft Auto IV, slow-motion was used more often and appropriately, and there are even more vehicles damaged or wrecked.

Anyways, here are my favorite parts/moments in part 9:
    • Trooper Fera's Grand Marshal Interceptor was launched into the air after spinning out, hit a cargo truck on the adjacent bridge, and ended up on top of the wall, which is normally unreachable. Speaking of being airborne, Blitzkrieg0628's D-Series, while playing some music, crashed into a mobile trailer at high speed and went airborne before hitting a pole and landing upside down.
    • When Hellhound reached Riverside and was blocked by a roadblock (with a spikestrip), he got his Charger to do a side wheelie from the "poor suspension" (back in part 8) and ultimately evaded the roadblock and spikes without any damage to his vehicle. The trick left the officers stunned.
    • The piano on a trailer was destroyed when Rebel forced Officer Lawrence's Sunburst Sport RS Interceptor off the road and ultimately crashed into said trailer. Savage did the same to Officer Thire; after that, Ted was left without a piano.
    • After Agent NoName forced Savage off the road, he was about to confront Savage when Sweeper came in and rammed into the agent's K-Series. He claimed that "people were in his way" as an excuse.
    • Rebel's dialogue when he took down Officer Bryn could be a reference to Hello by Adele, albeit in a form of a parody. As for the officer's Moonhawk Patrol Car, it went into a dry van trailer with 2 vehicles inside and crashed.
    • Sweeper ended up wrecking a couple of police vehicles when his "curiosity" resulted in bricks falling out of the open-box bed. The bed then hit a bridge underpass when it wasn't raised back down, trapping Officer Jeff inside. At the end of the video, the officer remained trapped.
    • Hellhound forced Officer Jim off the road, which resulted in the police vehicle going airborne, performing a barrel roll, and rolling over several times before it landed onto the bed of a dump truck.
    Since part 9 was mentioned as one of the hardest videos to make, I'd say all of that hard work is worth it. In other words, excellent job on making part 9, FrIzErIs! I can expect an epic season finale in the future!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Man, just as I told my friend 'yeah, I can't see a lot of theories so far in the movies that are coming out' I get this, essentially a bunch of puzzle pieces, some which don't even fit in, like why anyone in an area as rust thriving looking as riverside would ever have mint condition 80s cars while the father inland you get the more rust you see, man, the world is weird...

But then there is, per say, the ending, now, if you know me really well, you will know that I got hooked on theories for these mini movies because of a mini series a guy named @pinkman did called UFO, a exiting little 3 part series no longer than 20 minutes that had more mystery to it than every single episode in this series TRIPLED, and, the most memorable part of it is the ending, where the mysterious guy in the truck is taken to an ambulance by a guy in a bus, given medication, then dies, or we thought

As the final scene, we see what appers to be his funeral, with the bus guy and a few other depressing vehicles parked around a small hole, we hear a heartbeat monitor and in the distance of the hills his truck sits, it's headlights turn off, and the movie ends

If you ever have time (waiting on Sony Vegas, you definitely do) you should check them out, but, why do I bring up old original beamng mini movies? Well, the topic of the end of the UFO series was truck guys death, and, here, we will talk about hellhound and wether or not he actually died and what it could mean for the series if he did

First, let's talk about the last 'death scene' for hellhound, definitely not as dramatic as this, yet, still bringing the community to the befit that he could survive, FrlzErls just said really 'how could he survive?' And then proceeded to brush off the continued questions like Sarah Huckelby Sanders (that's the chick replacing spicer, right? I'm Canadian so I really dunno), it then turns out he did, and so did HellCop, you all knew that already, what does that have to do with this?

As the series becomes to turn to a close, you may think that it would be easy to start killing off main characters liek the ending of Avatar, but, you would be wrong, especially killing off a character as influential and powerful as Hellhound, because, if FrlzErls would to be to continue the series after episode ten, then he would be put into a dilemma, there is now no longer a main character who can be used

Think about it, Black Widow is in the hospital, on the verge of death, sweeper goes through cars faster than a NFS obsessed 16 year old, hellhound would be dead, rebel and savage are really just secondary characters, introduced just to add more levels to the story, Andy and nomad, well, let's just say they can now easily fit into an ashtray, and inertia really just doesn't do much, really all he does is sit in his nice RV while everyone else has to do a bunch of risky shit.

What would happen if FrlzErls decided to continue after Hellhound's death? Well, I can't say much, but in a conversation we had while me, him, and another friend of mine @FireStriker where having about @FireStriker's upcoming movie (jeez, one post and already I've advertised two peoples movies and haven't gotten to the theory conclusion) he said he had some ideas on what he would do after episode ten, I won't say much of how the episodes will go, I'll just say don't be sad when it says end of season one, cause he might make a season two (yeah, he said he might, don't hold me or him accountable to this)

The series simply wouldn't survive without a real main character, think on it, would you tune in to this if there was sweeper, rebel, and savage just compacting stuff while it often sharp cuts to inertia with his legs up on his sofa watching tv while he sips his daily cup of joe and falls asleep, there would be a lot less plot in it, since our only current villains (Andy, and, by extension, nomad) really only hated hellhound and tried to take him out instead of black widow, who, because of that, is now one less main character and one more reason why hellhound has to survive if the series will

Now, how could he survive? Well, think on it for a second, easily he could have jumped out of the car either immediately after he flys off the overpass or once the car hits the ground, both probably hurting.. A lot, but not fatal or really not even serious, maybe a broken leg from the over pass, but assuming that he can land as good as his suspension can fly, he should be able to limp away

Second is assuming that, as his car gets crushed, he could just be trapped inbetween his seats and the roof, to that I say ha, nope...

And Third, what if, for a second here, we just stop and say 'there is no hellhound', yes, I'm saying that this could be a simple matrix illusion, but, it all makes sense, it could explain very much how sweeper can hit anything and not even break a headlight on his truck, when, after using the mod, the whole cab would sag forward as if it gave up on life completely, and explain very much how hellhound is able to do things in his car that physics would say no and slap you in the face if you tried in real life, and, how the police evolve more and more to become less and less like chasers and more like 'oh, they crashed, well, I better stop here inStead of being able to kill the man comparable to a terrorist ringleader RESOPNSABLE for hundreds of deaths' what if, after the HellCop crash in the fourth or fifth movie (forgot already), he never woke up from his coma, and is laying in his hospital bed imagining all of this, possibly explaining how it seems that so many scenarios in the movie just don't seem realistic after the HellCop chase, much as the enormous amount of Russian mod supercars in the street, stupid drivers, speeders, and bad brakes

• Informative Informative x 6
  8. AwesomeRacer456

AwesomeRacer456
    Expand Collapse

Oh ma god, that was amazing! really nice that you switched to 4 maps, really cool.
    "Poor Suspension" is probably my favourite thing to say if the suspension is terrible if i'm playing BeamNG, also my Grand Marshal Taxi is being so lucky.
    It survived part 8 (just a door, and shattered glass) and part 9 (front bumper) other than that, keep up the good work! :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. 4L3X

4L3X
    Expand Collapse

So I was thinking more and more about my theory on wether or not Hellhound could have survived the crash that ending part 9. And as I searched through other comments and theories I came across 2 things.

I'll start with the one that uses less leverage against FrizErls. So what if Hellhound jumped out of the car? Well there are a few issues with this, first off Hellhound had no time to jump from his car while going off the overpass, AND we see his point of veiw up to the second of impact with the semi. After that he would have been way too stunned to undo his seatbelt and open his door and get out and when he might have been out of his shock from the impact, his side of the car is on the ground sliding. No way he could have climbed out. But there are plusses to this theory. If Hellhound didn't have a seatbelt on then he could have been luanched through the windsheild and onto the truck or even inside of it which would have saved his life.

Next comes the theory that I feel bad for using. One because it wasn't originally mine ( Car8john came up with this one ). And 2 because eit litterally FORCES FrizErls to have Hellhound live if he wants to save the series. But I wont take anything else from Car8john so go ahead and read his post 2 comments above mine.

Oh and did I mention that I have more evidence supporting that Hellhound's car was only crushed in the rear? No? Well here it is!

To see this for yourself go to 16:22 of the movie and slow down your speed to .25x ( this is the slowest possible ) and wait.

Did you see it?? The rear left door launches straight up and open!!! And the front left door stays closed!!!!! This proves that the car swung!!( see my original post ) Meaning that the front of his car is intact!!! Which means that if Hellhound was still in his car he would still be alive!!!!!!!

• Informative Informative x 3
  10. Der Jonas

Der Jonas
    Expand Collapse

thanks for the Information
    how can I get in the Movie?

11. Mamoru Akai

Mamoru Akai
    Expand Collapse

*facepalm*

12. Nutsynutts

Nutsynutts
    Expand Collapse

Just watched it, it's awesome, keep it up :D

Btw could I please appear as a bus on the next ep?

13. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

you wait for friz to release the bloopers and then he announces the applications can start then you apply also you have to apply how friz says like name ,movie name,car,picture of car

#93 killstreak451, Sep 18, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  14. grayman9000

grayman9000
    Expand Collapse

well broke my arm rip But Good Job

15. MilanKD

MilanKD
    Expand Collapse

deleted, skipped 3 pages

#95 MilanKD, Sep 18, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  16. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

From now on. Everyone who applies early will be ignored even if they repost their applications when registration is open. Read the rules!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  17. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

just delete the early aplications
    --- Post updated ---
    not open yet plus you cant be a main character unless you make a mod for friz

18. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

I am not a moderator, I cant delete posts :)

19. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I see your point of why you would do that, because it would get obnoxiously repetitive to get "early" sign-ups without you beginning the sign-ups IN THE FIRST PLACE.

20. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

It just seems that some people just care to be in the movie, and dont even read the first post where its written in BOLD that registration isnt open yet. :(

• Agree Agree x 10
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice