?

What song should I use for BeamNG.cursed 4?

Poll closed Aug 12, 2019.
  1. Funkytown - Lipps Inc

30 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. These boots are made for walking - Nancy Sinatra

22 vote(s)
    48.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. rmfurm

rmfurm
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 2
  2. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

3. Noobinator_83

Noobinator_83
    Expand Collapse

Bruh what in gods name is wrong with you

4. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Pretty sure Jbeaming a human is against the unspoken rules of the universe

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Map is quite old, it was made to work somewhat during the time rFactor 1 was quite fresh and Core2Duo was fast CPU, so much of everything in map is lowpoly.
    Also I still have some issues with two sided materials being just one sided, but I generally want to reduce number of materials that are duplicated or in some cases created even more times as that is performance hog.
    Map was made with Bob's track builder for rFactor 1, then converted with 3DSimed that is not exactly helpful for optimizing, so you might find some oddities there.

6. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

Bony_Tony... Not off to a good start :p is i
    View attachment 832000
    Wonderful how the ignore button works ! Dude you remind me of brainy smurf, the no it all that everyone wants to kick out of the village, except I just hit Ignore. Agent Y

• Like Like x 1
  7. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Lol you thought I was being serious?

8. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Output of Agent Y certainly is sometimes something that can get under the skin, but we have to remember that there are different cultures, language issues as well as all the most difficult personality types here because kind of modding BeamNG involves is interesting for the minds that are really good at modding, but perhaps not always the best at communicating.

Something he intended as funny joke was clearly not received correctly, it happens all the time here I guess and sometimes even bestes of intentions can just be happening at wrong time and then misunderstandings, personal issues (everyone has them) whatnot and things can end whole differently than intended.

Then sometimes different persons just communicate so different way that reading messages of someone is giving bad vibes everytime and of course ignore works then fine, but in this case I think there is more of misunderstanding than anything.

Overall I think in world communication and viewing other persons has become more harsh in last 20 years, for me that is one of the reasons I tend to keep alone and take long holidays of people, especially from internet people.

Maybe that is curse of today then.

9. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

I thought a lot about it the last day, I would tell him I am sorry for my reaction. I also considered the possibility there are a lot of bad mods getting passed and his frustration towards the community.

Somehow the game packed the mod put an extra folder in it. It happened on my end and I got the same error Car_Killer received on his end. Took me about 4 hours to figure out what was causing it. I told him in a message last night to just hold on, I am making the dummy like crashhard with sectioned parts that break off rather than one large mesh. Got about 40% done. I will manually pack the next one. Crazy thing is it does not always pack it that way.

I took the extra time to change the way the material is saved from a .cs to a .json. Was the only way I could figure out how to get the double sided to work. I think what pissed me off the most was the accusation that I was using someone else's stuff and not giving credit. And the reference about out dated materials. hehe, I had to laugh at self too, no way I could ever be a game developer. Imagining the crap they have to read each day.

Many years ago, when I was a kid, decades ago I should say. in karate the black belts always was at each other to be the best. Taking cheap shots in sparing, sweeping the other. Often times fights broke out. Being a kid I thought are they not suppose to be examples for us kids. The teacher explained how they are just competing to be the best at what they do and sometimes the completeness influences their good will towards each other.

Thanks for the post, I broke my own rule yesterday, never respond or react when angry. I tell people that all the time. Actually never respond or make decisions when either hungry, angry, lonely, or tired. H.A.L.T.

Yeah, I agree about the cursed... Well hell, think about it.. We are all posting in here about things that pissed us off likely right ? Something went wrong or it would not be in here haha.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Sorry that I was so harsh in the review, but really, you didn't metion anywhere where you got the model and textures, and 99% of the time when someone does this it means they are stolen, so I assumed this was the case here. And I wrote the review way after I wrote the comment here, they are unrelated, here I really wasn't serious.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

Your a great person, full of talent and wisdom ! Make Human 2.0 is free for anyone, and a great starting point to make a humanoid model. Downloads | www.makehumancommunity.org. I usually make more simple models in blender but for more complex things I use photogrammetry with Meshroom. That is also free AliceVision | Photogrammetric Computer Vision Framework. I debated on modeling an entire body and came to the conclusion I could spend a 1/2 year making one myself or use a generated generic one from Make Human and be able to produce far more mods in the same amount of time.

12. a plane guy

a plane guy
    Expand Collapse

what the actual...

Attached Files:

• 2021-08-29.png
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. coolgamer55

coolgamer55
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

is that supposed to be a D-Series?

14. a plane guy

a plane guy
    Expand Collapse

Sadil vapor i think its called. Its based on the vanster jbeamo_O

15. nortenho

nortenho
    Expand Collapse

its from GTA 5, its a Vapid Sadler

16. Thomas A-N

Thomas A-N
    Expand Collapse

My first 3D drawings be like:

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2021-08-21_06-53-26.png
    • Agree Agree x 6
  17. gabe12_1337

gabe12_1337
    Expand Collapse

Hummer-like Hopper
    hopperhummer.png
    (Photoshop)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. XManic1995

XManic1995
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_2021-09-04_15-03-52.png
    screenshot_2021-07-21_12-15-14.png
    screenshot_2021-07-17_02-38-31.png

• Like Like x 1
  19. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

how to suspension 101:
    step one: buy truck
    step two: do this:
    screenshot_2021-09-04_21-52-32.png

20. a plane guy

a plane guy
    Expand Collapse

need i say more...

Attached Files:

• 2021-09-071.png
    • Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice