BeamNG Challenges

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Calais, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Calais

Calais
    Expand Collapse

Ok so I've been thinking about what could make BNG more diverse than other games like NCG. What about challenges? Like you are driving down a road and you are giving instructions on what to do (speed etc.) and you have to dodge an accident. Say you are travelling on a two way road and the car coming towards you is losing control then skids into oncoming traffic and at 100kph+ hits your car, then you have to devise a way to avoid the accident. Obviously there are a lot more challenges in my mind but would take to long to explain. I really think this is a great road for BNG to take. Anyones ideas/suggestions welcome.

2. rt389g@hotmail.c

rt389g@hotmail.c
    Expand Collapse

Ive never like challanges, I know most have the time to beat (lots), I have seen timebomb in trunk (flatout) with each check point needed to be made in a specific time. I have seen catch up with another car and crash into, and chase helicopter (Fuel and others). How about drive concervitively with a certain amount of gas to see how far you can go? Or a bunch of train tracks to cross without being stuck while they pass, or worse getting hit to finish at a best time. . Yeah making it through the city on new years eve, with a bunch of drunks might be fun. Or in a war zone avoid ambushes and road bombs. I think multiplayer would open this up. Or how many pedestrians you can hit in a given time. I think saints row had some crazy ones like insuranse claims, and most destruction to property. etc, etc, ok someof these can be fun.

3. Occam's Razer

Occam's Razer
    Expand Collapse

Many of those features (pedestrians, multiplayer, traffic) aren't currently possible, and have been discussed to death. But I'm certain there are some fun and unique challenges that could be created to test players' skills and patience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice