WIP Beta released BeamDestribution's configuration pack

Discussion in 'Configurations' started by Linux Doggo, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

This mod is supposed to be a community driven config pack. currently it only includes 7 configs. and the're not quite finished yet. DON'T DOWNLOAD THE ONE ON THIS POST, ONLY THE ONE UNDER OLDSNAKES POST BECAUSE THE ONE IN THIS POST USES MODDED COILOVERS THAT ARE INCLUDED IN DJPLOPPERS MEGA PACK

#1 Linux Doggo, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  2. OldSnake

OldSnake
    Expand Collapse

i have 99 mods installed, 10 minutes to start the game... i need some pictures.

3. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_00018.jpg screenshot_00019.jpg screenshot_00020.jpg screenshot_00021.jpg screenshot_00022.jpg screenshot_00023.jpg screenshot_00024.jpg
    Isn't 10 minutes a little long? I had 240 and it started in 6 minutes. also quick update; I accidently used modded front coilovers, they're now fixed and can be used without any mods. the aim of this project is to bring the older configuartions back including some bonus ones. for example; all the old covets, all the old moonhawks, all the old h-series and so on

Attached Files:

#3 Linux Doggo, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice