1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Auxilary Content - Simple Vehicles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Prince Naim, Jan 16, 2026.

  1. Prince Naim

    Prince Naim
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2016
    Messages:
    15
    Returning BeamNG player after the newest version came out, (0.38.3 as of writing) wanted to know if there were other ways to access auxilary content like simplified vehicle models like you were able to previously using one of the debug menus in F11 world edit mode which I assume has been removed. I'm currently trying to set up a scenario with traffic vehicles from a very specific era (50-80's era vehicles) and am finding myself unable to locate said previous menu in which I could select what kind of traffic vehicle I could spawn in. I would really like to avoid using the fully modeled vehicles as traffic for obvious performance reasons.

    If anyone knows anything on the matter, please let me know.
     
  2. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,281
    The traffic has been updated so now they are all under one vehicle. Turn on auxiliary debug mode in the vehicle selecter, scroll down to the props bit and you will find a vehicle called “Simplified Traffic” containing simplified traffic for every vehicle produced post 1980, besides the heavy duty trucks, SBR4 and Scentilla.

    DM me, I have a simplified traffic Miramar I can give you to use
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice