1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Automation turbos

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by _Tanco, Nov 28, 2018.

1. _Tanco

_Tanco
    Expand Collapse

I got a issue with automation's cars with a turbo in beamng (any kind of turbo and engine), the turbos seems to don't work well (i mean don't work like in automation). When i drive the car the turbo seems to deactivate when throttle is at 100% (like 0.1 bar of pressure), it reduce the power (like 220HP max instead of 450-500HP). I can try to set the throttle to 85-90%, by making that the engine will go to ~80% of it's power but it's quite uncomfortable and it still reduce a bit the power of the engine. But this bug does not occur in gridmap :confused:. Someone have seen this issue in the game ?

NB : I launch automation in safemode because the game don't start on steam with the normal launcher

2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Previously other users have had this with combination of low FPS, so what kind of FPS you are getting?

3. _Tanco

_Tanco
    Expand Collapse

Erm ... 30FPS ... max ? :rolleyes: (i should maybe reduce the graphics, im already in something between low and lowest lol)

4. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Turn shadows off if you haven't already, that might help.

5. _Tanco

_Tanco
    Expand Collapse

yes i will se what i can do to get as much fps as possible, thanks for advice :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice