Automation Cars you're preparing to port to BeamNG

Discussion in 'Automation' started by Xelerate, Jun 16, 2018.

1. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

Same....
    I want to make a vw Jetta ripoff sooo badly....

2. TechMechanic

TechMechanic
    Expand Collapse

I'm sorry to burst everyone's bubble here but, what about the modders who spend months on these cars. Is the forum just going to be filled with automation exports made within hours?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hugotronix04

hugotronix04
    Expand Collapse

I will make some of my fictional brand, H.O.S Motors cars, maybe a Zafira look alike and some luxurious saloons, SUVs and performance coupes

• Like Like x 2
  4. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Drivable V8’s toasters will flood the market, devaluing everyone’s pre-made toast and the value of Beam Coins will plummet, leaving countless scruffy guys in red Roamers to be able to throw their money at random people in rusty trucks.

Devs already said they have a plan to deal with it, we have no reason not to trust them.

(I personally hope that most people releasing Automation configs will put their stuff in a pack instead of releasing 30 individual mods...)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. TechMechanic

TechMechanic
    Expand Collapse

OK, I didn't know that the devs addressed it. As cool as this automation exporter sounds that would have been my only issue. This might give me a reason to finally buy automation. :)

6. Marcus_gt500

Marcus_gt500
    Expand Collapse

'66 MV Design Badge Coupe H/R: A little more power and torque, and a beautyfull coupe body

HighresScreenshot00006.png HighresScreenshot00007.png HighresScreenshot00012.png

'06 MV Design Foxy Lady: A restomod using the body of a classic, with a spaceframe chassis, custom 4 wheel independent suspension and a twin turbo MVX V8 developing 1100 hp

HighresScreenshot00014.png HighresScreenshot00013.png

• Like Like x 10
  7. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

Early 90s sport wagon; comes with a 5-speed manual and a 3.0L multi-point fuel injected SOHC inline-6 engine producing (???) hp and a decent ammount of torque. It's RWD with double wishbone up front and a coil-sprung live axle in back. It's rather tail happy despite the wide tires in the back :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

The Automation cars have no super detail (not even detachable body panels) so you don't have to worry about them being better than handmade mods

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. B727ClassicFlyer

B727ClassicFlyer
    Expand Collapse

upload_2018-6-18_17-44-44.png
    1986 BTA Hauler

A late '80s station wagon equipped with a V8 for all your hauling needs. Comes equipped with 6 seats in 2 bench seats. This vehicle is also the safest of its class. Comes standard with ABS and cassette player.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Xelerate

Xelerate
    Expand Collapse

The devs say there will be an area specifically for automation for mods.
    --- Post updated ---
    We'd first have to figure out HOW to have all the Automation cars in a pack. We know absolutely nothing about what type of files they are in, how they are even being exported, and where the files go. Without any of that current knowledge, we can't do anything. I'm also curious about the info.json file you need. Will we be able to make our own description AND our own price? What about the year? Occasionally I use a 2009 body to make a 2018 car. I don't want my car to be a car from 2009 even though it's supposed to be a 2018 car.

11. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

I'm guessing, to avoid flooding of the repo itself, there will be strict rules to govern what cars will be able to be allowed on it

I'm also guessing that they will let you change the name, year, desc, etc, but not the vehicle stats, since those can be imported directly from automation, where the engine testing would determine them

If worse comes to worse, it still drives and looks nice, and that might be the biggest part of it

12. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

It would make sense for exported car to be just normal BeamNG mod car, it just does not have interior, transparent windows and beam structure is less dense than in typical BeamNG car.

Files and folders are like in any other mod car, because it was informed that you can build up from exported vehicle so that you can make interior, windows etc.

You can then do whatever you want, if you want to change year, then just change same way as with any other vehicle, same applies with everything.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

I'm curious how much better FPS would be with automation cars than beam cars, because if need be, a large production film could have them in the backround instead of real cars if it saves a lot of FPS

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. SPENCER6665555999

SPENCER6665555999
    Expand Collapse

GAVRIL CORVIN

A 1971 ECONOMY CAR

the name is amix of the corvair and pinto

Attached Files:

• CORVIN.png
    • CORVIN2.png
    • CORVIN3.png
    • Like Like x 2
  15. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

I just remembered I have a yugo knockoff :rolleyes:

16. Bitzer

Bitzer
    Expand Collapse

HighresScreenshot00000.png
    2001 Sakke Corinth
    A very first coupe minivan.. it just look ugly! :p

• Like Like x 5
  17. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

I have made some configs at the last few days.

18. SPENCER6665555999

SPENCER6665555999
    Expand Collapse

Gavril corvin sport wagon

backstory
    a ceo of Gavril wanted a tiny sports wagon so in 1974 he created a small wagon based off of a Gavril corvin the sport wagon featured a new facelift and new back lights
    --- Post updated ---
    bruckell sportabout

a 90s economy sport family wagon built to compete against gavrils corvin wagon wich is a work in progress
    --- Post updated ---
    Gavril corvin 1994-1996

a new generation of car the 1994-1996 Gavril corvin

Attached Files:

• wagonffront.png
    • sportwagonside.png
    • wagonback.png
    • sportaboutfront.png
    • sportabout.png
    • corvinnew2.png
    • corvinnew3.png
    • corvinnew.png
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Honest Nick

Honest Nick
    Expand Collapse

2010-present Gavril Blast:
    HighresScreenshot00040.png HighresScreenshot00041.png HighresScreenshot00043.png HighresScreenshot00044.png HighresScreenshot00045.png HighresScreenshot00046.png

#79 Honest Nick, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
  20. TWilliams458

TWilliams458
    Expand Collapse

If its possible, I may make cars in Automation and import them into blender, edit the model and give it a proper interior, JBeam, etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice