1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Automation/BeamNG Competition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SimplyGaming, Aug 29, 2018.

1. SimplyGaming

SimplyGaming
    Expand Collapse

This is a competition to see who makes a car that the AI drives the fastest around the Trial Mountain circuit(Would be the Automation Test Track but the AI always takes the wrong route), I'd drive them myself but I'm too inconsistent. The files submitted must be the Automation file to see if they comply with the rules.
    1 ENTRY PER PERSON
    Rules:

The cars must be able to sell in Gasmea the year it is made(Meeting safety standards, etc.)

No fuel above premium. Regular leaded is OK, super is not.

Engineering time must not be above 72.0 months, to keep down quality slider abuse.

Do an actual design, don't just give me a car with no fixtures. An ugly car is fine, mine is ugly too.

If some rules are not met, I will fix them, but just know it will hurt the performance of your car.

If the AI can't handle your car, that's not my fault.

You will get a DNF if the AI can't make it around the track in 3 attempts. I will be recording the times using my phone, so it may not be incredibly accurate.

Other than that, go crazy. I will record all runs done for my YouTube channel youtube.com/simplygaming23
    The first episode(Explaining the series and my car) will go up tomorrow morning. This is being posted on both the Automation and BeamNG forums, so the leaderboards will be combined.

Current leaderboard:
    1. Radian Hipero H80(SimplyGaming): 2:05.01

#1 SimplyGaming, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice