Anueis Cars - The Showroom

Discussion in 'Automation' started by Anueis, May 30, 2020.

1. Anueis

Anueis
    Expand Collapse

Hello! Welcome to the thread of the cars i made in Automation and exported to BeamNG. It is called Anueis Motor Company and i will post updates about my cars here. For my first post i'll show you the most affordable Anueis in todays lineup.

Otnas CityCruiser

The Otnas CityCruiser is a supermini made by Anueis for those who are new to the Anueis brand and to younger buyers. It is sold and called as Otnas since Otnas is Anueis' more affordable lineup. Despite being the most affordable car of the lineup, the Otnas CityCruiser is one of the most expensive cars in its segment. It was developed like the Mercedes 190 Series, everything is made what is best to the car regardless of the budget.

Chassis and Suspension
    The Otnas CityCruiser has a semi-space frame chassis. This kind of construction is commonly found in aviation and aerospace applications, but some supercars are known to have the same chassis construction type. The CityCruiser has a rigid chassis and since it's made out of aluminium, it is also lightweight. The panels of the Otnas CityCruiser is also made out of aluminium to reduce weight, which resulted into a modern car weighing just at 1280kg.

At the front, the CityCruiser has double wishbone suspension and five array multi link suspension at the back. The CityCruiser has 265mm 6 piston brakes at the front, and 215mm 4 piston brakes at the back... Helping the CityCruiser to achieve such short braking distances. The suspension of the CityCruiser is tuned to achieve sharp handling and comfort at the same time.

Variants

CityCruiser 1.5

The CityCruiser 1.5 is the base model of the CityCruiser. It is powered by an Inline 3 1.5 litre turbocharged engine that has 12 Valves, DOHC, and Direct Injection that could produce 155hp and 180Nm. It could push the car to 0-100km/h in just 7.1 seconds and has a topspeed of 225km/h. The CityCruiser 1.5 has 205/55/R16 tires with V speed rating tires all round.

Mod link: https://www.beamng.com/resources/otnas-citycruiser-1-5-the-supermini.12829/

CityCruiser 1.5 W4

The CityCruiser W4 is based on the CityCruiser 1.5. It has a bit difference to cope up with the extra weight due to the AWD drivetrain. The engine is fettled up to produce 160hp and 190Nm by having a somewhat richer air to fuel ratio. The CityCruiser W4 has softer springs and higher ride height to allow more wheel travel as the car goes through rough surfaces. Since it's around 90kg heavier, the CityCruiser W4 has 305mm 6 piston brakes at the front and 6 piston brakes with the same 215mm discs at the back.

Mod link: https://www.beamng.com/resources/otnas-citycruiser-1-5-w4-awd-hatch.12917/

More variants coming soon!

Otnas CityCruiser 1.5 Videos

Otnas CityCruiser W4 1.5 Videos

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anueis

Anueis
    Expand Collapse

Otnas CityCruiser Clubsport | Pocket-sized rocket

After surpassing 300 downloads in the BeamNG repository, I decided to make a sport version of the Otnas CityCruiser. It is called the 'Clubsport', and it's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

In development, it was planned to have a 230hp and 227Nm of torque. The car is powered by the same 'Z' Inline 3 turbocharged 1.5-litre engine which also could be found in other Otnas CityCruisers. The power was meant to be sent to the front wheels. Our test drivers experienced understeer and a lot of wheelspin and it's also difficult to control so then I decided to send all of the power to all four wheels.
    Due to its extra weight since it has the all-wheel-drive system, the output was increased to 272hp and 242Nm. By having so, the CityCruiser Clubsport could launch from 0 to 100km/h in just 4.8 seconds and reach a top speed of 250km/h.

The body kit is subtle but helps the CityCruiser to stick to the ground. Despite having such downforce, the CityCruiser Clubsport doesn't have a high drag coefficient; rated at 0.297 Cd.

Its already grade-A chassis is matched with a suspension setup that allows the small hatchback travel high speeds stably and safely. The CityCruiser Clubsport sits lower than the base model, has stiffer springs, dampers, and anti-roll bars to enhance its drivability and handling.
    To stop on time, the CityCruiser Clubsport has bigger brakes at the front; 325mm 6 pistons at the front and 300mm 6 pistons at the back, matched with semi-race brake pads.

The wheels of the CityCruiser Clubsport are 17-inch lightweight magnesium alloy wheels, wrapped by 235/45/R17 tires with Z speed rating, just like exotic sportscars does.

Despite being so quick for a small car like this, there is still a chance there will be faster versions of CityCruisers will come soon in the future.
    Stay tuned!

Download link: https://www.beamng.com/resources/otnas-citycruiser-clubsport.13026/

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anueis

Anueis
    Expand Collapse

For this post, I would like to introduce Quadvector.

Quadvector is a torque vectoring system which is based on @gtpdzbiz 's active yaw control (https://www.beamng.com/resources/active-differential-pack-for-pessima.1897/). It is used and modified with permission.
    The system collects data such as steering angle, throttle input, and wheel-speed at the front and rear wheels. These data are then processed and the computer will split different torque split to each wheel to maintain stability, achieve sharper handling, improve traction, and allows the car to corner even faster.

The first car to have Quadvector is the Otnas CityCruiser W4. It'll find it's way to other Anueis'es soon to improve drivability and sportiness.

CityCruiser W4 w/ QuadVector: https://www.beamng.com/resources/otnas-citycruiser-1-5-w4-now-w-quadvector.12917/

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice