Is there anyone who can tell me the startup procedure using an APU? I've searched online and even asked the AI, but the results were terrible...
All you have to do is press the Enter key to enable the APU ignition and it will automatically rev up to full power which should take 45~ seconds. Once it reaches its targeted rpm (23500 rpm or 100% on the interior gauges) youll then be able to start up the engines by holding the ignition button like the cars ingame
I didn't think to try the in-game car ignition button... The edges of the airplane seem to appear broken when overlapping with clouds. Is this a problem with the game engine?
Im pretty sure this has to do with the new volumetric clouds, since the initial release of 0.39 it has been like this
Not exactly. The closest thing would be the "cruise" function that just simply tries to hold the plane in a set pitch and roll with the trim as offset
Perhaps I should try setting the cruise, then, as I was attempting some Ace Combat ish with a Falcon, but couldnt do much since i could never find a stable glide. This is a skill issue on my part afaik, the plane is awesome
I'm wondering that was there an armored config of The a-n 22? I think there was so If you could put some turrets to The nose then that would Be really cool. Also some guided missiles that The me262 has could Be added
I rather not add any weapons to this And this, especially missiles is wayy outta my league --- Post updated --- Minor update V1.02 has been released with change logs at the front page
dang yall asking for tooo much this airplane is AMAZING i couldnt want more. WARNINGS?!?!!? You realize how nutz that is to do? WITH ANIMATED GLOWMAPS?? madness haha
Yeah, I'd argue it's even better in some aspects than the AN-12. Especially the interior texturing is very nice. On another note, anyone knows how to properly use the cargo bay hooks?
Reinstall the mod since I updated the mod and fixed this issue yesterday --- Post updated --- In the cargo bay, you can control the crane by moving it forwards and backwards using I and K, and you can lower or retract the hooks using O, and L. Theres a small spring connecting the two hooks on either side with the forward one being the motorized one. Use the nodegrabber to link up the hooks to other objects
How do I make it work? When I enable it the plane just starts bouncing by pitching up and down constantly when in the air…
It means that there is no engine running and all the control surfaces, landing gear, cargo doors, etc cannot move Get as close to 0 vsi as possible then enable it. Its really meant to hold the plane inplace. Once you enable it, adjusting the trim will offset the elevators, ailerons, and rudder to tune the plane to a specific climb rate, roll, and yaw. (there is also no default controls for trim, so you have to assign them)
I found an issue with the jet powered version. When I spawn the plane I have to immediately put some throttle so that the engines don't shut down. If they do shut down I have no way of turning them back on again because for some reason the starters don't work at that point (they do work normally when I get the engines first running). So if you can do it so that I don't have to give it any throttle immediately after spawning and hoping that the engines won't die then that would be great.