Amphibious Vehicles

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by luke198, Jan 21, 2013.

1. luke198

luke198
    Expand Collapse

I think that an amphibious vehicle would be cool. Maybe add some parts so that people can convert their cars into boats? And yes, it is possible:

#1 luke198, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  2. sini6a

sini6a
    Expand Collapse

If u know that is possible why don't you created the game??? :D And maybe they don't want boats in game and that kind of stuff. Cheers

3. Mad-Alex

Mad-Alex
    Expand Collapse

Ok, that's it. My patience is over. I know, my post will be deleted by admin, or I even will get infraction for this, but I must say it. Luke198 stop spamming please and starting useless threads like this, you can easily post your amphibious car suggestion in the "Vehicle Suggestions" thread.

4. luke198

luke198
    Expand Collapse

I am sorry, I was not aware that I was spamming... I also didn't consider that posting my ideas in the "ideas and suggestions" forum was useless. I was merely sharing an idea that I thought would be a fun addition to the game. If the devs think that this thread is useless spam, then by all means please delete it.:(

5. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

I don't really think it's useless. Your threads are suggestions, and they are posted in the "Ideas and Suggestions" subforum. Maybe just don't start too many new threads. Some of your ideas are good, but you've posted a lot of them lately. I personally don't mind, but it seems like some others are annoyed by it. You could just lay back on the new ideas. ;)

6. Rocking_Star

Rocking_Star
    Expand Collapse

I agree, probably just gather your ideas up in a Notepad or something, & after a while post them all together in one topic labeled: Some suggestions - *very small 1-2 word description of the suggestions*

Amphibious Vehicles seems like a good idea. I think it probably might be implemented, hope we get something like Mythbuster's Lotus Amphibian :)

7. luke198

luke198
    Expand Collapse

I have so many ideas that I want to share, that is why I post them. I understand that I am over-posting a bit, so I will try to slow down.

8. TheDominator

TheDominator
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure that it's a novelty that would wear off pretty quickly.

9. David Fortsc

David Fortsc
    Expand Collapse

That really isn't a requirement. The 'Vehicle Suggestion' thread is a thread that you can but are not forced to use. This is the 'Ideas and Suggestions' category, and as such you can use it that way. This is a suggestion, and as such should go in here. He put it in the right category and is not considered spamming. He provided reference material that it is possible to do in the real world (though it's sloppy) and if you google I believe a Corvette Amphibious vehicle, you'll see a video/picture of a Vette that can do such activities.

To get on topic: I actually think it'd be a cool vehicle to have. Though I wouldn't use it all of the time, it'd be something neat to mess with.
    Thanks.

10. Callisto89

Callisto89
    Expand Collapse

I think this vehicul should not be in the game, simply cause it's a crash simulator... not a pimp my ride/boat. And also i don't think BeamNG is gonna have boats, i don't know it's a suggestion quit special it's up to the devs.

Sorry for my bad english

11. Se7en

Se7en
    Expand Collapse

BeamNG is not just a crashing simulator. There's a lot more to it than crashing.
    This is a vehicle simulator, you can take a car/truck/other vehicle for a drive and enjoy the ultra-realistic physics if you want.
    And that's only one thing. I am sure the developers have a lot of great stuff coming.

12. Treevus

Treevus
    Expand Collapse

I've been wondering about this. To me it wouldn't feel right to not have boats and planes in any of RoR's offspring. But this isn't RoR though, so the devs may just stick to cars if they want to. We'll just have to see. :)

13. Venomox

Venomox
    Expand Collapse

Hey devs I'm all ready for amphibious vehicles! :D
    A little off-topic but is there a lifelike skid-steer system in game?

6.3.png
    A preview of many :p

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice