Released American 80's Fullsize Series 2.1

disguised pre-release test car of a famous car brand.

1. mca0004

mca0004
    Expand Collapse

Hey, so, quick question; where can I find the UV templete's for these cars? I want to make my own skin mods for these.

2. androx

androx
    Expand Collapse

You can find them in the .zip files that you can download.

3. mca0004

mca0004
    Expand Collapse

As in... the mod file? Or is there another download I can't find? Because I've searched the mod file and can't find it.

4. androx

androx
    Expand Collapse

I think it is in the add-on pack that is on the first post or it got removed from the add-on pack.

5. mca0004

mca0004
    Expand Collapse

So, I'm trying to create a skin mod for this, but it's not working, and I don't know why. It's my first time creating a skin mod for Beamng, and I've been following tutorials and all that, but somethings going wrong and I just don't know what. Here's a link to download it, if anyone could look it over and tell me why it's not working, I'd be very grateful!

Edit: I should've had for detail into the problem. The skin doesn't show up in the paint selector.

#1565 mca0004, Apr 9, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  6. Trooper_Michael

Trooper_Michael
    Expand Collapse

It would be a nice addition to add a 1980 - 1987/1988 - 1991 Ford Crown Victoria.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

yes yes yes

• Like Like x 1
  8. 川流不息2191

川流不息2191
    Expand Collapse

Well… LTD Crown Victorias will be nice but is made on Ford's Panther Platform, not GM's B/C body.
    Even though I'm agree with you that it will be epic.
    P.S: If you made a Panther Platform, you can have: Ford LTDs, Ford LTD Crown Victorias, Ford Country Squares, Ford Crown Victorias, Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptors, Mercury Grand Marquises, Mercury Marauders, Lincoln Town Cars and much more.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. DiRF

DiRF
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I imagine asking for a car from a completely different global manufacturer, even if the bodyshapes are vaguely similar, is a HUGE ask. I can only imagine the amount of time SergentFido has put into this mod alone, and all the various resources they had to pull from.

As awesome as it would be, this is like asking Stoat to make a Ford Torino on his Dodge Coronet thread.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. GILDO125

GILDO125
    Expand Collapse

This is still one of my favourite mods for this game but has anyone had the strange glitch where when you spawn any of the cars in this pack as AI they think they are police cars? It’s a bit annoying as I like to set them up for banger racing around a oval but all they want to do is turn around and pull me over. They don’t really make any effort to actually drive round. Only me getting this?

11. Schmaxi11

Schmaxi11
    Expand Collapse

Hello my english is not good this message is written via the google translator.
    I have a problem with the pack: codename_american_fullsize_series I always have No Texture I just did everything, all mods deleted cache cleared Beam NG drive deleted all rest of the files, but it doesn't work why. I've never had an old version of this mod or anything. It is not on my PC either PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME !!
    I come from Germany and I love these 80s cars like A-Team or Knight Rider etc.
    So now what in German Bleibt alle Gesund und ich wünsch euch ein Schönen Tag.

12. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Dies wurde viel in den Foren gesagt.
    Du musst den eigentlichen Mod-Teil herunterladen, damit die Mods funktionieren.
    Hast du das schon gemacht?

13. Schmaxi11

Schmaxi11
    Expand Collapse

[QUOTE = "michael_zowski, post: 1143135, member: 358092"] Dies wurde viel in den Foren gesagt.
    Du musst den eigentlichen Mod-Teil herunterladen, damit die Mods entfernen.
    Hast du das schon gemacht? [/ QUOTE]
    Sorry you could describe that in more detail sorry

14. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

you need to download this
    Untitled2.jpg
    for the rest of the pack to work

15. Schmaxi11

Schmaxi11
    Expand Collapse

AAAAAAH Sorry tank you

16. Cop

Cop
    Expand Collapse

Anyone missing the TV function? I do, finding it a nice way to discover the classic shows and some music while driving never hurts

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. MIKEF350

MIKEF350
    Expand Collapse

Between doing that, and the Chrysler C-Body platform of 1970-1977 and the Diplomat and Gran Fury would be sweet to have with the GM B/C-Body.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
    Expand Collapse

Regency interior display is broken. Returns this error: upload_2020-5-2_4-57-58.png

BeamNGdrivex642020-05-0204-54-57.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Hey. This display is broken since V0.16 at least, and this was @thomatoes50 creation on the technical side, so maybe it's possible again, maybe not, he will tell us if he has time :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. KingPig06

KingPig06
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

can you even play a video in the limo?

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice