Released American 80's Fullsize Series 2.1

disguised pre-release test car of a famous car brand.

1. weichert6934

weichert6934
    Expand Collapse

Can some one tell me where to find the "Nardelli Off Road wheels and tires" mod?

2. Cytotoxin

Cytotoxin
    Expand Collapse

3. weichert6934

weichert6934
    Expand Collapse

4. Cytotoxin

Cytotoxin
    Expand Collapse

На здоровье) you're welcome

5. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

6. combatwombat96

combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Yeah this is the kind of sale that make me think about shipping cost, taxes and registration process to import a car. This one is so sweet, like new and certainly reliable with a gasoline engine.
    Definitly something i will think about in the future. In France we don't have any of those Delta 88 with gasoline engine, only diesel were imported here. I maybe saw one on two for sale in gasoline.

• Like Like x 4
  8. combatwombat96

combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

Oh every thing is just to bloody expensive now, I can barely afford brylcreem, let alone petrol aaanndd a V8 powered car, also...

How the hell would someone drive something as big as a Delta 88 on your French roads, because unless im mistaken even the highways are miserly small,

9. Deleted member 197509

Deleted member 197509
    Expand Collapse

Is it possible that you could do these rims as an addition to the mod? vanne.jpg

10. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Can i remind you that i already own a Delta 88, with a diesel engine ? The car isn't that big. And what is this idea about highways that would be too small in France ? Come on, our roads support 50 tons trucks like any other country, how could it be possible that an american fullsize won't fit on our roads ? I drove this car on little country road and everything was ok, this car is not larger than the common Van anyway.
    Also i don't see using this kind of car as a daily driver but just for sunny days drive for pleasure, there is no worry about gasoline cost when a car won't run more than 2000 kms a year.

• Like Like x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. combatwombat96

combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

oh so i was mistaken, what part did I visit then?, sorry my bad

12. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

find a parking spot for your delta seriously our skoda karoq does barley fit in one of those parking spots in france. they are quite small

13. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

It often depends where you are yes finding a parking space in downtown paris will be impossible but in the countryside i dont see a problem. I also see alot of Dodge Ram´s running around here in Germany and they find Parking spots too (im assuming french parking spaces are the same size as german ones

14. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Guys, i don't look for parking spots with my Oldsmobile, i have 1 km to drive from my city to find country roads full of trees, i'm not saying this car is the perfect city compact ! Of course it's not a car suitable for big towns with small parking spots.
    But i can park it on a supermarket parking without any issue. I also have a VW Transporter 4 and i can't park it neither in the nearest big town underground parkings because the places are ridiculously small.
    In France there is a lot of american fullsize owners, but no one of them are buying those boats in the perspective of parking them in little streets spots, we buy them because they are iconic and atypical, and they make people smile. They are collector cars, not daily drivers.

• Like Like x 8
  15. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

it can't be much wider than a modern suv, surely parking isn't the hardest thing to do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

if it isn't too much of a problem can I see irl pics of your olds?

17. minion

minion
    Expand Collapse

Hey, I think I found another small texture issue, on the regency limo; tried clearing the cache but no luck.
    screenshot_2020-02-22_18-27-55.png
    I absolutely love the mod by the way, you guys really outdid yourselves

18. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

Either this car or this map having a problem. Unable to start the engine after manually shutting down, and dumping the clutch results in TREMENDOUS friction. Watch video

Attached Files:

19. Sturpy

Sturpy
    Expand Collapse

I think judging by the engine temperature you're just running the engine stone cold so the engine is running extremely rich which can cause engine damage.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ips10640

ips10640
    Expand Collapse

Great Mod. Love it with all my heart.

Are there intended to be anymore vehicles with this pack? Not trying to demand, not hardly. I'm just wondering if anything else is going to show up in this awesome mod.

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice