Released American 80's Fullsize Series 2.1

disguised pre-release test car of a famous car brand.

1. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

What kind of vintage die cast do you collect and do you prefer MIB or playworn?

2. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

you planning on making the parisinne and safari

3. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Hey i will make a thread in off-topic for that, thanks for asking ;-)

Absolutly not, Caprice were included because i didn't have to do the model nor the interiors and i needed the wagon Body, it was enough work already, so making a complete new front end and interior just for a bit of variety, definitly no.
    I will just maybe add the Delta 88 coupe and other funky variants of the existing cars, but that's it for this mod which is already very complex to just maintain.
    I will prefer to do non existing cars or inspired by real one like the Vendome from now.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

mkay

5. Morphe

Morphe
    Expand Collapse

When I spawn in any of the vehicles they work fine, but the windows have missing textures. Any idea why?

6. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

upload_2017-10-5_20-17-56.png upload_2017-10-5_20-19-2.png upload_2017-10-5_20-18-37.png

firebrird destroys caprice wagon

7. Sheriff Spicy

Sheriff Spicy
    Expand Collapse

Thank you very much SergentFido My problem is now solved no more "NO TEXTURE"Window's aren't appearing anymore thank you for your help and fixing the issue with the windows.. I owe you one and this mod is fantastic! Yes, It's good for everything.. [10/10 Would download again];)
    --- Post updated ---
    To fix that download this... and delete american Fullsoldsize
    Then download oldsfullsize_codename.zip It should solve your problem.. Anyways This is a tip go on the discussion page and download it from there thats how i fixed my problem and if you have no texture interior Like i said again Delete "codename_american_fullsize_series and BOOM Problem solved! Then you have the whole car textured in a friendly manner.. You're welcome..

Attached Files:

8. DoveAndPigeonFan

DoveAndPigeonFan
    Expand Collapse

does anyone know how to change the video that plays when you open the TV in any of the limo's?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Toxicedge85

Toxicedge85
    Expand Collapse

I have downloaded this file and my game says fatal error and wont load the cars. i have the olds mod for this.

10. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Guys, there is no magical stuff involved here. If you had previously the last year release of this mod, both oldsfullsize_codename.zip and Addon pack, delete them to be clean from you mods folder. Then download the two files, the one in the repository (oldsfullsize_codename.zip) and codename_american_fullsize_series.zip attached in the first post. Clear the cache to avoid textures issues before opening the game, and that's it.

I don't get the point with the attachment you're sending here Sheriff Spicy. It's the same than regular download right (orange button above) ? Please delete this attachment.

Hey, sorry for the Delay. here is the new topic about my Diecasts project and collection :

https://beamng.com/threads/my-little-die-casts-and-town-project.46940/

i like used, like new, playworn and even broken because i'll make a junkyard out of them. Thanks for asking.

#410 SergentFido, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. FilipPr0Driver

FilipPr0Driver
    Expand Collapse

Question Sergant. Where should i put textures i need in oldufullsize only or how? Please better explain

12. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

I don't get a word you're saying despite its written very big. Textures are included in the mod, you don't need to "put textures" in a special place, just make sure you have two parts of the mod in the proper place. "Please better explain" this is what i would call some sense of humor if you ask me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

kids these days right!
    he has no grammar and writes in caps

14. FilipPr0Driver

FilipPr0Driver
    Expand Collapse

No no no Listen carefully: I dont understand, where should I put textures? I mean in which foulder like this: My Documents/Mods/oldsfullsize/ and where now or where else?
    --- Post updated ---
    and should i put a Folder or RAR?
    --- Post updated ---
    When i spawn a car (oldsfullsize) it spawns in air without car and he says:

BeamNGVehicle::autoplace | unable to autoplace error getting node possitions

in console*

15. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Listen to me carefully : if your purpose is to play with those cars, just forget, delete, erase what you're trying to do.

All mods work as unpacked zips, they are available here for download, you have to download the two files, the main one in the repository, and the addon in the first post of this topic.

The folder you've written is all wrong, it's not "My Documents/Mods/oldsfullsize/" it's MyDocuments/BeamNG.drive/mods/ then place the two zip files into it, and YOU'RE DONE !

Please stop telling me to listen or read carefully when you don't read simple descriptions like a mod folder path.

Also just saying, i don't do after market service on mods downloaded on crappy third party sites. If you downloaded it on world of mods, just manage things by yourself.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Standard

Standard
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

HEY searge, I made a drawing of a custom cruiser for You, thoughts?

Attached Files:

• 20171017_194343.jpg
    • 20171017_194343.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  17. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Hey Standard, my first Fan art, thanks !
    If you like drawing, keep practicing, a lot and a lot and you'll see that progresses are always somewhere on the practice way :)

#417 SergentFido, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  18. Deleted member 197509

Deleted member 197509
    Expand Collapse

Will you make the 1980 Caprice (the one with rear lights like in this one)? HPIM1430.jpg

19. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Would be easy to do for this part but as i don't know the others differences of that milestone, i can't be sure it would be done.

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. Sierra-3

Sierra-3
    Expand Collapse

here's what it looks like from the other end:
    1984-chevrolet-caprice-specs-ehow_4.jpg

it's a different nose, basically. And the vinyl roof ends differently than 86 and up.

Also slightly different dash, more fake wood and different gauge cluster:
    HPIM1428.jpg

Also, the choice of hubcaps was slightly different, mine came with these:
    DSCN2745_zps8140057b.jpg

The internals and the sheetmetal were otherwise identical, save for minor details.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice