Released American 80's Fullsize Series 2.1

disguised pre-release test car of a famous car brand.

1. cally420

cally420
    Expand Collapse

the derby wagon is not working for sopme reason what did i miss

2. Ezo

Ezo
    Expand Collapse

What is exactly happening to the wagon?

3. cally420

cally420
    Expand Collapse

it spawns but doesnt move bodys only white

4. Ezo

Ezo
    Expand Collapse

Did you cleared cache?

5. Tiny

Tiny
    Expand Collapse

This NEEDS to have a low-rider version with full on hydraulics

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

I fully agree with the above statement :) Lots of fun stuff is possible with the mod as it is.

A little update : A bugfix and upgrade should be released quite soon. Not giving a release date though as i'm fully back on my professionnal job now, and modding is just a hobby. Caprice and Olds update took me a lot of time, almost full time work for weeks, in order to make it just possible to release. So by the way, donations are still appreciated, though nobody ordered me to do that, i did it myself with my great friends :D

Content of bugfix/upgrade :
    - reported bugs fixes

- mod was released with bugs that we were aware of, like data discarded nodes errors, which make the mod to load slowly. They are all fixed. Front wheels can turn 180 degrees when broken, this is going to be fixed.

- beams limiters fully applyed on all body styles (now just front end) to avoid stretching

- Manual gearboxes available for every engines, as requested many times.

- customs sounds will be back, i mean muscle cars engines will get loud custom idle like before, rusty car will get back its horrid sound, even better now, working on the Diesel sound and probably i will record my own car.

- maybe some more fun presets like this one : The "Cheap Tuning" Regency Coupe. A perfect replica of a well known TV serie car :p Only 8500$

Also, speaking of fun stuff that can be added, last july i made this quick mod in a few hours only (still very wip) as an experiment, to show what is possible to do with the base B-body frame and components.

This is a fictitious car that i will call Cabernet Fire Eagle. It's a cousin of the Moonhawk. I used the Moonhawk's body and doors, mesh and jbeam. the constraint was to use Oldsmobile parts as much as possible. so a lot of the front end is similar, and the taillights, tailcone are from the Regency. Body is a bit longer to fit the unchanged B_body frame, panels are modified to mix Moonhawk shape with the square Oldsmobile aspect. I tried to give it a 77 cutlass look, at least an inspiration. interior is Oldsmobile as well, the dashboard just fitted perfectly. I just have to make special door panels.

screenshot_02111.jpg screenshot_02113.jpg screenshot_02114.jpg screenshot_02115.jpg screenshot_02112.jpg screenshot_02119.jpg screenshot_02120.jpg screenshot_02121.jpg screenshot_02110.jpg

This is a fun try, i will certainly complete it but it's far from priority, so i'm not going to tell when it will be added.

#326 SergentFido, Sep 5, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  7. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

that is awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Txllee

Txllee
    Expand Collapse

9. qwerty9586

qwerty9586
    Expand Collapse

Wow, I'm digging that new front clip on the cheap tuning version. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  10. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Thanks!

mmmmh your post sounds to me like if you're only playing with the Codename black car, am i right ? The car that you can get on the repo is the base mod, with no interior changes indeed, then you have an addon in the first message of this topic. You'll find a lot of content in the addon, including several interior colors.
    --- Post updated ---
    Barstow headlights intergrated in a copy of the Olds headlights trim, some face filling and it's done :p the new parts are retextured to avoid loading Barstow textures for nothing, though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ShrimpShady

ShrimpShady
    Expand Collapse

Where's the stig!? I miss him!!!!

12. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

He is in the mod.

13. Wild Hog

Wild Hog
    Expand Collapse

Can you make it so we can remove the vinyl top off of the limo? It would really help making replicas

14. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Limo is currently done vinyl roof only but i get your point and i will see when i can add a regular iron roof version.
    Not a promise and not for soon as working on this mod isn't a priority anymore now the V1.5 is released.

15. ShrimpShady

ShrimpShady
    Expand Collapse

found it in the garage

16. Wild Hog

Wild Hog
    Expand Collapse

I found a small bug
    20170908143121_1.jpg
    The writing on the passenger side door handle is inverted

#336 Wild Hog, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. meow ;3

meow ;3
    Expand Collapse

5 star rating but there are no textures coming up for me on windows and other part of the car, Help?

Havent really rated this yet tho

18. Wild Hog

Wild Hog
    Expand Collapse

Cleared cache?

19. Puzzle

Puzzle
    Expand Collapse

So I have some suggestions. I understand if you don't want to put some or all of them in, since some exceed the 80s, but here are my ideas.
    Chevrolet/GMC C10 pickups
    1976-1996 (maybe 2005) Chevrolet Impala
    1986-96 Ford Taurus
    1981-1995 Chevrolet Cavalier

20. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

i don't take request, sorry. You have the vehicles suggestion thread for this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice