Airbags!

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by TheDiamondPixels, Apr 13, 2017.

?

Would you like airbags in the game?

1. Yes.

21 vote(s)
    72.4%
  2. No.

8 vote(s)
    27.6%
  1. TheDiamondPixels

TheDiamondPixels
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I am CJ.
    When I first installed the game and proceeded to (genuinely accidentally) crash into a tree. I like first person racing games, so I went into first person and went into slow motion. I thought this game had airbags (I was very wrong) so I kind of mentally prepared myself. I proceeded to ask myself "why didn't the airbags go off?"
    I reloaded the game and there weren't any airbags.
    So I thought I'd suggest
    airbags as a toggle able feature.
    I'd assume it wouldn't be too hard to make the black air filled thing smaller, and appear when a car crashed. I say toggle able because some people may be annoyed by it.
    so that's pretty much it.
    Thanks for reading,
    enjoy your day.

2. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

Hello CJ!

The subject of airbags is a popular one, and has been a suggestion many times. Here is a post from @Nadeox1, one of Beamng's developers, on the topic.

In order to prevent the same conversation from occurring repeatedly, The "Ideas and Suggestions" forum has a rule that users must use the built-in search tool to find out if a suggestion has already been made. You can find the full set of rules Here.

I would strongly suggest that you take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules and/or guidelines specific to each forum (Usually a sticky thread at the top), as well as the overarching Forum Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. This will help streamline your interactions with other forum users, and help prevent you from being dragged into unnecessary arguments.

With that said, Welcome to the Forums! I look forward to hearing more from you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice