1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

AI Police Cars Changing Colors

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Brownzy03, May 7, 2020.

1. Brownzy03

Brownzy03
    Expand Collapse

I've been playing around with the traffic AI control recently, and I've noticed that when I load up my police config that the color changes when they respawn. It only happens occasionally, other times it stays one color. I was wondering if there's a fix for this to keep them the same color even after respawning? Thank you in advance!

2. zenta

zenta
    Expand Collapse

still having the same problem, no workarond found yet

3. Gamergull

Gamergull
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Hi!

The traffic system isn't automatically recognizing it as a police car, even if it has ideal parts. The easiest workaround is to include the word "police" when you save the config (i.e. custom_police.pc). You can also add or copy a config info JSON file to where the config got saved, name it "info_[config name goes here].json", and make sure it has the line:
    Code:
    "Config Type":"Police",

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bruh_moment

Bruh_moment
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Jesus christ that's a big bump

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice