Add more Tire physics and if is posible add RTX to game.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by owbonut63, Jun 15, 2022.

1. owbonut63

owbonut63
    Expand Collapse

· Tyre Physics: I would like to suggest physics for the tire issue.That like the brakes will also heat up and depending on which terrain can be punctured or burst, that depending on the temperature of the tire can burst or depending on how you drive (skidding, braking ... etc.) The tires will wear out and that logically have less grip or may explode.

· Update for Graphic Engine: Add RTX to this game making it look more realistic. (If is posible)

2. jojos38

jojos38
    Expand Collapse

They are planning to add tire temperature they gave hints, we don't know when though
    As for Ray Tracing I highly doubt it will happen (or at least not any soon) but who knows

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. NotEvenADot

NotEvenADot
    Expand Collapse

It would be nice for ray tracing, but I feel like they would need to optimize their game even more. And for tire's I feel like it would be added soon..

4. trm7

trm7
    Expand Collapse

They need to fix AMD GPU’s running like dog shit before doing anything such as RTX

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice