1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

A Steam Launch Bug [FIXED Steam update needed!]

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by RobertGracie, Jan 13, 2016.

1. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

I found a bit of an odd bug when launching BeamNG Drive from the Steam launcher it refuses to launch and it gets caught into a loop of "Preparing to launch BeamNG" and it wont launch...is there anything odd about this has anyone found this to be the same with them.

I would like to see if any of the rest of you have found this bug...its an unusual one to say the least...

The Workaround:

Create a shortcut on the desktop then link it to the BeamNGdrive.exe in the game folder thats what I did to get around the Steam Launch issue so its sort of fixed but its still broken from a Steam Launcher end okay....I have only bypassed the Steam Launcher to get my game to work okay!

OKAY PROBLEM FIXED I HAD NOT UPDATED MY STEAM!!

#1 RobertGracie, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice