1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

A few questions about Blender and textures...

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by RedBolide, Dec 24, 2013.

1. RedBolide

RedBolide
    Expand Collapse

For the past month or so, I've been working on my VW Golf project. Unfortunately, my complete lack of experience with Blender has made that rather difficult. I'm trying to work with textures and materials right now, but I've stumbled across a few issues. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.
    1. Whenever I launch Blender and import my current model, the lighting seems weird. From one angle, the wheels look perfectly white. From the opposite side, the entire model is black. Here's what it looks like:
    Untitled-2.jpg Untitled-3.jpg
    Here's what it normally looks like:
    Untitled-4.jpg Untitled-5.jpg

2. This issue has randomly appeared. Whenever the glass on the windows or lights breaks, it turns yellow. This isn't the "no texture" orange color either. It turns bright yellow. None of my current textures involve the color. I don't know if it's a glitch or a problem with my textures.
    screenshot_00000.png

If anyone has any idea how to fix these issues, it would really help. Thanks in advance!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice