Outdated 2021 BMW M4 G82 Competition

Discussion in 'Land' started by Iamthelaw105, Oct 11, 2021.

1. ryakra

ryakra
    Expand Collapse

You remember when I took it back and said 'yeah that was my bad'? I can admit when I made an oopsie, and I did. But then you never mention the dude I mentioned twice getting low fps on a 1650.

Dont forget too, 'It works on my pc' is one of the basic modding oopsies. The whole point is it works on every pc (within reason), not just your specific one.

2. Iamthelaw105

Iamthelaw105
    Expand Collapse

yeah but i cant make it perfect for every single person which has isues ..
    when we start this i can convert a car from driver 2 next time to satisfy anyone here .. i think u know that game and what the cars look like

3. ryakra

ryakra
    Expand Collapse

Dude, im not joking when I say this, in the time we have been arguing this issue could have been fixed. ITS THAT QUICK. You are saying we are disrespecting you, and then you come around and say I am lying about performance (which I admitted was wrong and took back), saying I dont even make cars so I cant comment on them (Also was completely false) and now instead of just saying 'ok I will do better next time, I will see about fixing this if I have time' you are just saying you will make a worse thing. YOUR CAR IS GOOD, IT JUST NEEDS A BIT OF OPTIMIZATION MAN.

4. Iamthelaw105

Iamthelaw105
    Expand Collapse

sorry but i'm on very much beam ng communitys and servers
    i nerver get some replies from people like the one u were mentioning here .. every person can run that stuff .. clearly if u try it with an pentiom d single core it will kill your system but i think that people have a own brain tho know by their self what will run and what not

5. ryakra

ryakra
    Expand Collapse

Clearly you are not in the official one since you would know about me and my very active status in the Beamng discord, having discussed a lot about 3d, optimization, pbr, and even having leaked the PBR/Vulkan updates. Plus, that discord is where the dude came for assistance saying it didnt work well. You are being super stubborn over a basic thing that I talked about to try and make the mod better, that was the whole point of me pointing it out. So you can fix it and have your mod that much better, but you say you dont care so why even release stuff?

6. James_786_Jdm

James_786_Jdm
    Expand Collapse

looks and sounds awesome nice mod

• Like Like x 1
  7. Iamthelaw105

Iamthelaw105
    Expand Collapse

just a little thing about polys .. i mean i don't want to continue this discus here but .. this is automation content from a car which was exportet for beam :)
    idk but looks for me not like low poly and it runs good for me
    just to compare it to a vanilla car .. this exhaust and diff has more polys than a whole vanilla car ;)

Attached Files:

• autm.jpg
  8. EliasSlds

EliasSlds
    Expand Collapse

bruh im running a intel core 2 quad (@2.83Ghz) and a gt640 and im also playing with 30-40 fps on gridmap

--- Post updated ---
    damn lucky you
    on the utah map i have like 35 fps with one car
    Potato PC Life xD

#88 EliasSlds, Nov 9, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  9. ryakra

ryakra
    Expand Collapse

So if for 10-30min of work you could possibly get 60fps, you wouldnt want it? Thats the point im getting at, for very little work the mod would be so much better, and fit in more with the mods on the forum.

10. EliasSlds

EliasSlds
    Expand Collapse

damn lucky you i only get like 35 fps on this map with one car

#90 EliasSlds, Nov 9, 2021
  11. CatAstrophe05

CatAstrophe05
    Expand Collapse

the thing with high poly models isn't just that they kill fps, they also crash terribly more often than not because of the way the physics system works, why do you think so many bootleg mods turn into spiky death balls when you go over a leaf the wrong way

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. EliasSlds

EliasSlds
    Expand Collapse

you are right, but the reason why im defending him is that he still working on it. I dont know if he is gonna rework the poly count. The thing with the meshslap is: people who put months into their mods are not getting as much attention and props as the bootleg mods (like this one) or the thing with the poly counts, thats a point where i can understand @ryakra

#92 EliasSlds, Nov 9, 2021
  13. ryakra

ryakra
    Expand Collapse

He said he doesnt care about users that use his mods, and if he was gunna rework it he would have said that when I pointed out the issue and we would not be here now. He does not care, he just likes to meshslap and push stuff out.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. EliasSlds

EliasSlds
    Expand Collapse

yes you are right

#94 EliasSlds, Nov 9, 2021
  15. dumpling

dumpling
    Expand Collapse

The handling is what I expected, very nice handling like what a real BMW would be like

• Like Like x 1
  16. SRT_Gamer

SRT_Gamer
    Expand Collapse

Decreasing Vertices isn't hard.
    Less Polygons make the crash physics better.
    please do that, literally everyone is complaining about it.
    i like the mod but that has to be done.
    Straight Copy-Paste from google:
    1. Open the model with Blender then select the object polygon you want to lower. ...
    2. Then, choose the “Decimate” tool.
    3. When the “Decimate” window appear, the polygon count is displayed.
    4. On the “Decimate” modifier window, change the ratio to a number lower than 1.00

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Iamthelaw105

Iamthelaw105
    Expand Collapse

oh really ? why is not everyone making cars when it is that easy ?
    --- Post updated ---
    the difference is that i'm not a dev.. i spend my freetime in making mods. eventually all should think about that and be satisfied a bit more that private persons come around and build content for free
    but yeah .. this is just a really fu++ed community which gets never satisfied .. thats why very good modder left this terrible place in the past
    and now they're on discord servers and publish private stuff with mod access, cuz this community destroys it self

18. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

if you're ignorant enough to use a 50k tris brake caliper then I don't think you should be having a single word with @ryakra
    they simply told you simple things you could do to improve your mod and you're out here telling them that you don't need to listen to them because they never posted any mod (which is not true, by the way). that's how childish you are.

if you didn't want people to be unhappy about your mod then you either had to make a better one or none at all. I'm sorry but this kind of behavior does not make you look great, far from that.

• Agree Agree x 14
  19. Iamthelaw105

Iamthelaw105
    Expand Collapse

i will do some fixes on these calipers and some other parts which has that huge poly count yes but i will not touch the main body of the model cuz i tryed it and it destroys the model and the look of it
    It can also be that I'm just too inexperienced and don't have enough experience to do it but its pretty save that i'm not going to change the body it self
    it's a CSR2 model and i think anyone her knows that they spike by crashing, if people don't want to have spiking cars they should keep away from downloading it

20. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

My 5y/o laptop can run this mod @ 55~60FPS in WCUSA racetrack. idk what's causing the FPS problem

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice