Overall This Mad Is A 6.5/10 As It lacks some configs and has a small no texture thing under the car, also the jbeam is quite spikey but accept for that its good! im glad u fixed the no texture air vent which is very good of you for your first mod so keep it up and can't wait for your next mod [if you make one]
i used it on 0.37.5, wiped the entire grill texture, saw an ai gavril vertex havig missing grill texture, deleted the focus mod, pls fix this --- Post updated --- might redownload mod prob
It's a big ask and just a wild suggestion, but some base-mid level configs would be really cool. I have a focus Sport and seeing it in beamng would be awesome.
Uh huh... uh.. Putting aside the bumping of the thread by others, this seems like a third party mod was just made.. worse? I've got a third party Focus with the ST and RS trims and, not only does it look the same, it's got a better damage model and it doesn't conflict with the Vertex. I've downloaded many TPs in my day but to me it just sounds like this.zip is rigged
I see so much hate on this mod, it makes no sense, at least he made the mod public unlike other developers.
Could we get a Link, or a hint, to your so called "Better-Mod"? Or is it just the good 'ol Modland-Link? BTW, sorry for the bump, was a burnin' question.