200bx steering

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by i_love_200bx, Jun 4, 2017.

1. i_love_200bx

i_love_200bx
    Expand Collapse

I am a drifter on this game and iv'e noticed that the 200bx doesn't have exactly sufficient steering angle. if one magical person could solve this my hour count on this game will go up by 10.

2. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

have you tried the Drift steering? if that's insufficient then its probably your driving (you control the angle, if you spin out you have used too much angle)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. i_love_200bx

i_love_200bx
    Expand Collapse

i have that's what i was talking about. the horichi parsu mod had the good steering i am an FD style drifter so big power big slides

#3 i_love_200bx, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  4. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Sorry if i seem rude but you seem to have no idea what you are talking about.

5. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

not enough steering lock to maintain a drift, I think he is spinning out

6. i_love_200bx

i_love_200bx
    Expand Collapse

sorry if i seem rude do you know what you're talking about. i'm talking about steering angle in cars!

7. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Exactly. But the 200BX drift steering is fine. if you really cant keep it under control you should modify your throttle, not your steering. As it is the 200BX Drift steering is pretty realistic compared to IRL. So yes i do know what i am talking about

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Goosah

Goosah
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

It even has a widened track and the tires would be clipping right through the frame rails if I gave it more steering lock, so I'd say it's pretty realistic as is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ThunderOnion

ThunderOnion
    Expand Collapse

I actually have a mod installed which adds a 200bx and you can install a steering kit which adds more angle to it. If you want I can look that mod up for you. Unfortunately the mod is not an add-on to the existing 200bx but adds a new 200bx. (It does have more tuning parts too).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice