WIP Beta released 200bx redesign

Discussion in 'Land' started by SpankeyBadBoy, May 1, 2017.

1. ItsJustCurtis

ItsJustCurtis
    Expand Collapse

Major ressurection but I don't think this warrants a new thread. Been playing with the version carlover416 uploaded in an attempt to make the mode work as an additional bodystyle on the 200bx. I've gotten close a couple of times but have been struggling. My first line of inquiry was to remove the restyle element of the vehicle folder, then rename all the JBEAMs to not have commonality with the coupe JBEAMs. This successfully transferred the body over as a new unibody on the 200BX, however some of the shared config names confused the game, so all configs would spawn with the notch body instead of the configs. Changing to a coupe was possible, but convoluted. I next tried removing the configs to see if that helped, but the others still spawned with notchback bodies. Most recently I tried 'cutting the fat' as it were, removing all unaffected JBEAMs, leaving only body, trunk, spoiler and tail light jbeams in the mod, however this seemed to break a lot of textures.

I feel I may be working out of my depth here, so any help would be appreciated, assuming Spankey is happy for me to mess with things

• Like Like x 1
  2. Crispy06

Crispy06
    Expand Collapse

this is going to turn out good. i can sense it

3. RyanCookie

RyanCookie
    Expand Collapse

bruh

#163 RyanCookie, Aug 16, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  4. iwabi

iwabi
    Expand Collapse

Bro, don't bump threads

5. Quindarious Gooch

Quindarious Gooch
    Expand Collapse

Is there a way to merge this with the other 200bx so that the parts are compatible? I don't see why an engine or facia won't be compatible because they use the same front chassis

6. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. austen64

austen64
    Expand Collapse

WBIMP has a newer, much better execution of this concept.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. russian_sosiska

russian_sosiska
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Thanks for this mod! but im not found last version and i dont know how to installed this. im copied this to C:\documents\Beamng.drive\mods, but this not work

9. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

It is outdated, you can try using the WBIMP instead, as it has a better model and jbeam, and is much more cleanly executed.

10. russian_sosiska

russian_sosiska
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

[QUOTE = "ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet, post: 1163011, member: 220863"] Он устарел, вместо этого вы можете попробовать использовать WBIMP , так как он имеет лучшую модель и jbeam и намного более аккуратно выполнен. [/ QUOTE]
    Thanks for help
    do u have a good mods with 200bx facelift?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice