On Hold 2004 Saab 95

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by SHOme1289, Jan 2, 2014.

1. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

Ughhh I don't know, I think I just realized that the blueprints are slightly off level, (looks like a Xerox copy that wasn't perfectly straight on the glass)...its off by about 4 or 5 degrees, which is really throwing me off the further I go...Im going to try a new set of blueprints, I don't want to learn how to model imperfectly lol

2. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

Im over this project, the saab just doesn't do it for me. Im more into estates/wagons. Ill post a new thread of a car Im working on now :) Much further along than this one, Im slowly learning newer and better, more efficient ways to model. Still not a pro, but my progress on this new car is coming along quite smoothly. Literally.

3. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

so is this on hold for now?

4. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

Id say so...I may continue the project if/when I get the audi done, id rather get my IRL car done really well and professionally than to jack it all up as my first model. Also, the audi is much easier to work on. The saab's clamshell hood alone is a tough one, with the perspective views blocking a lot of the curves and flow. Check the audi thread, I think its coming along nicely. BTW I don't know how to add the WIP/ON HOLD colored text at the beginning of the thread title, and how to go back and edit that in. I feel like such a newb lol

Figured it out, how to add WIP/On Hold. Applied changes to this thread as well as the Audi Wagon thread.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice