On Hold 1995 Ibishu Kashira (Gen 2) 3.1.2

The compact minivan that became a worldwide phenomenon!

Tags:
  1. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

2. Re:Z_IA

Re:Z_IA
    Expand Collapse

Do you have the old version (pre 3.1) of the gen 1 Kashira installed? If so, you’ll need to remove it.

3. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

no, i just updated it

4. eefoids

eefoids
    Expand Collapse

upload_2019-4-28_20-14-37.jpeg
    Had nothing to do for half hour so i decided to use that crash test spec Gen 2 how its supposed to be used lol (i edited a EuroNCAP report with Kashira stuff) enjoy i guess.

• Like Like x 14
  5. YİĞİT 2

YİĞİT 2
    Expand Collapse

Gen 2 is awesome but the diesel gauges are not give right values about speed and engine rpm.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. bmwcrazy456

bmwcrazy456
    Expand Collapse

Bug Report:

Gen 2 Kasheria has no engine sounds... Otherwise, great mod!

7. Re:Z_IA

Expand Collapse

That’s awesome! Thank you for making it! (╹◡╹)

Noted. Should be fixed in the next hotfix.

Do you still have an old version of the gen 1 Kashira installed?

• Like Like x 2
  8. bmwcrazy456

bmwcrazy456
    Expand Collapse

Yeah... that's the problem, isn't it :)

9. Re:Z_IA

Expand Collapse

Yeah, most likely. You can still use both versions, you just have to make sure you’re up to date on both, and have deleted any previous versions. If that doesn’t fix it though, let me know, and I can try to help.

10. bmwcrazy456

bmwcrazy456
    Expand Collapse

Thanks!! That was the problem; works fine now.

Suggestion:

Since the Kashira Gen 1 was based on the old Pessima, could you make a Pessima based on the Gen 2?

11. Re:Z_IA

Expand Collapse

Like something to fill the 1991-1996 gap between the two Pessimas we have in-game? That’s actually a pretty good idea. I’m not going to do it right now, as there are other projects I’d like to finish first, but maybe eventually! (^.^)

• Like Like x 11
  12. Mr.Bot

Mr.Bot
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_2019-04-28_19-01-12.png screenshot_2019-04-28_19-04-33.png
    Had to put some use into the beater version.. lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. BugHelppperrrr

BugHelppperrrr
    Expand Collapse

I think the 3.5 V6 may have too much power? The most comparable engine I can find from around the same time is the J35A1 from Honda, which produces 210 HP and 310 Nm of torque while the Kashira got 232 HP and 302 Nm

14. Slimeboy2015

Slimeboy2015
    Expand Collapse

something that i love about this mod is that Gen 1 and Gen 2 and different mods. i thought they would be the same mod with updates and once updated you wouldn't be able to play with the old version but they are different. I really like that! :)
    --- Post updated ---
    i gotta say, on the safety and crash status side of things this car is very safe. the 1st Gen would crumple to bits. the roof would buckle all the time but the 2nd Gen is much safer! also the doors shake every time you crash. :p in a frontal impact that is.
    --- Post updated ---
    i did a test. The kashira Gen 1 vs kashira Gen 2 in a crash test. 125 kph into a wall. interesting differences.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. korbitr

korbitr
    Expand Collapse

Awesome job on this car, to the both of you! I don't want to burden you with too much work, but I found a few things that you may want to consider adding or changing to the Kashira:
    • The sliding doors are held on by nothing, there's no arms that attach it to the rails.
    • There are gaps between the windows and the frame when the sliding doors are open. (unless this is intentional of course)
    • The turbodiesel engine sound has a strange sonic resonance effect. I've heard this kind of effect before, but I don't know what it's called.
    • The dashboard clock is static at 3:45. I know that all the vanilla cars have static clocks as well, but I've seen some car mods have dynamic clocks that mirror the system time.

#1715 korbitr, Apr 29, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. McBeard

McBeard
    Expand Collapse

at nearly 400mph, I can make spaghetti wheels, this is more of a game thing since I can get similar results with a jato bus.
    Still, something just glorious about people movers, big or small, flying through the air at warp speed.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2019-04-29_04-35-05.png
  17. anselme

anselme
    Expand Collapse

Is it possible to have a dual exhaust like that, just something that don't show off and look like stock from the car maker

18. Szymon2007

Szymon2007
    Expand Collapse

It uses the pessima V6 since it makes sense that a company doesnt develop a new engine for just one model

19. Crispy06

Crispy06
    Expand Collapse

wow i didnt know gen 2 was out, from the pictures it looks great, i've got to try it out when i get home

20. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

3.5 V6 is sorta a mix between the honda engine and what the 3.5 V6 engine used in various nissans and mk4 renault espace.

The 2.7 V6 is the same as in the Pessima.
    Basically the 1.8 and 2.7 liter engines are carryover from the midsize. Other engines are custom made with decently realistic torque curves. Stock turbo engines are also using intake power modifiers to simulate lower compression and tune difference between turbo and N/A spec.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also none of the engines were made to simulate an exact engine. They are all basically an eyeballed mix of various similar displacement engines fine tuned to achieve what we needed

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice