On Hold 1995 Ibishu Kashira (Gen 2) 3.1.2

The compact minivan that became a worldwide phenomenon!

Tags:
  1. JowoHD

JowoHD
    Expand Collapse

just wanted to say i'm so happy with this mod, it's amazing and just what beam needed, after watching it getting updated and tweaked and improved all the way up to now where it's one of the coolest mods available makes me very happy :D thanks man, this car is incredible

• Like Like x 1
  2. MarkosRuiz

MarkosRuiz
    Expand Collapse

Would you ( @Re:Z_IA ) mind if I post here a .ZIP file with a custom Diesel Engine with its own radiators and oil coolers? (it doesn't have a proper 3D Model but I want people test it so they can review it, and if the author likes it he can update the mod with them). I want to add different HQ Configs, more Turbos with different power gains, custom transmission (cuz gears are low)

I want you to suggest doing what I've done, adding the Oil Cooler as a modification option of the engine (like the radiators) so you can add different ones for every engine, and a folder structure like mine will be better for you I think...

If you let me post it here, I'll finish it fast and I'll send you the files in a PM, or I can upload it as a different mod (I prefer the second option).

I also want to add different Petrol engines, some VTEC brooooooooo with a custom B18C4 Honda Engine 3D Model I have done!

Cheers!

3. BuggattiVitesse1

BuggattiVitesse1
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

you had me at vtec

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. hugotronix04

hugotronix04
    Expand Collapse

I have an idea. Why not make a separate model rebranded as Charmand Famille? It would be the French version, since it's very similar to the first generation Espace

• Like Like x 1
  5. Re:Z_IA

Re:Z_IA
    Expand Collapse

The front end actually was modeled a bit after the Space Wagon. The rest was mostly based on the first-gen Odyssey though. (^^)

I have no plans for a modern Kashira yet, haha. That being said, if I did...

(*^ω^*)

Sure! Feel free to make and post any mods for the Kashira that you please! (╹◡╹)

As for oil coolers, the Kashira can be fitted with one currently, although I believe the part slot is on the main body. I did move the radiator slot to the engine though, as I felt it made more sense. (*^^*)

That’s a good idea, but I think it would be a little redundant to include a rebranded Kashira along with the normal one. Maybe though, if someone else wants to make a mod for the Kashira, they can use that as an idea. Some new lettering, engines, configurations, and maybe a few cosmetic things, and you’ve got a EDM Kashira. (╹◡╹)

6. MarkosRuiz

MarkosRuiz
    Expand Collapse

I think oil cooling should be included inside the engine tho, it is part of it!

Tomorrow (cuz F1) I'll post here the files of the Diesel Engine I'm making fot the Kashira, it's a very WIP but doesn't matter atm! I included the Pessima SOHC 3D Model but removed the Distribuitor and Spark Plug Wires.

@Re:Z_IA I'd like to help making this mod better than it is atm, I'd like to work with the engines, so if you like my purposes you can tell me to do some, so you can still work in another thing!

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  7. AlexMD

AlexMD
    Expand Collapse

Can I drop a V12 in it? :D

8. Hondapivic4208

Hondapivic4208
    Expand Collapse

Do I clear the games cached data?

9. MarkosRuiz

MarkosRuiz
    Expand Collapse

If it fits it will be funny as hell dude
    --- Post updated ---
    Here you have! Test it and give feedback please! @Re:Z_IA

2.0L SOHC I4 Turbo Diesel Engine
    • Idle RPM: +-750RPM
    • Max RPM: 4500RPM
    • Turbo @ 20PSI (1.37bar)
    • Max. Power: 165HP @ 4000RPM
    • Max. Torque: 355Nm @ +-2000RPM
    • Fuel: Diesel

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Boolin_ED6

Boolin_ED6
    Expand Collapse

This is an amazingly done mod. It's very 1st gen Odyssey and that's great. Time was taken and care was put in and it shows, thank you so much! The only issue is in a crash the front roof buckles identically to the Pessima's but that's hardly a complaint. Super dope mod I had to log onto here to give a score and feedback.

11. MeatMystery

MeatMystery
    Expand Collapse

its a great vehicle, an absolutely amazing take on an 80s-90s minivan, but the only thing I feel it needs is a revamp of the available configurations to make it more coherent with the Pessima line. changes such as removing turbos from the 2.5t lx and making it just a plain 2.5 liter SOHC or DOHC engine, because in the 80s turbos were not found on lower end cars, and is not very coherent with the Pessima line of the time, which this is based off of. also the GTZ I think could use a fast revving turbo i4, like the current one in the 2.5t, much like the Pessima GTZ to add extra sportiness, because right now while the GTZ handles well the 2.5t has a bit more pep in its step.

12. CarCrasher76788

CarCrasher76788
    Expand Collapse

I do have a suggestion: For the cargo version, you could use a panel van layout.

13. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

can you make a 7-speed automatic gearbox for the diesel engine

14. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

7 speed is a bit too many for an old minivan...

15. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

and a v8 than

16. MarkosRuiz

MarkosRuiz
    Expand Collapse

I added more things in the last days but I'll not release a new version yet because it doesn't have all the drivetrain done

17. Gavril T85

Gavril T85
    Expand Collapse

If you tune the six speed to have longer gears, then the van can almost go 200 MPH.

18. Zeeall

Zeeall
    Expand Collapse

Very nice mod, havnt had any problems with it. Nicely modeled and textured. Sound is very nice.

It revs a bit too easy, one short blip of the throttle will redline it. I think it needs a heavier flywheel.

Other than that i cant find any faults with it.

19. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

O oke

20. MarkosRuiz

MarkosRuiz
    Expand Collapse

The future mod including a VTEC B18C4 Engine will have a Drag FWD version that will have arround 800hp and will go faster than that, I promise.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice