On Hold 1994-2001 Dodge Ram

Discussion in 'Land' started by Kevin15673, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Slugfest

Slugfest
    Expand Collapse

Eh, I don't think that's nearly as good of an answer - low-quality work that you've made by ripping things from other people really isn't your mod and it's kinda hypocritical if you then are super strict about where it goes or how it gets improved...
    See the following for where I get these claims:
    While I don't know and can't say whether this is stolen, it's certainly not of the highest quality and they just don't want it improved on here because they know people will see the low quality of the original.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Turbo Fluffy

Turbo Fluffy
    Expand Collapse

If you can make the D-series bumpers and flatbed work on this it would be awesome. Will make it possible for some very cool builds.

3. Valus Mi't

Valus Mi't
    Expand Collapse

can someone give screenshot of back part of the car

4. videopants2019

videopants2019
    Expand Collapse

Hello Valus Mi’t, I see that you’re new here. Welcome to the forums, but I advise you to look through the forums rules and check when the last post was. The previous post was from February 8th of 2022, posting on old threads is considered impolite here on the forums. Just wanted to let you know.:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Seb4sti4n

Seb4sti4n
    Expand Collapse

i dont suppose i could be sent a copy of the improved mod for research purposes, possibly in my spare email junkshield1@gmail?

6. Nissan murano

Nissan murano
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice