1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500

Discussion in 'Land' started by Zenmaster, Oct 14, 2018.

?

Which one should i add first?

Poll closed Oct 29, 2018.
  1. Flatbed extra

54.7%
  2. New Wheels

45.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zenmaster

Zenmaster
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, that definitely helps understand the coding structure! I got the jbeam blender tool but cant find it in blender, it says 3d viewport, properties(N) panel, but it isn't showing up!

2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

If you have it enabled from user preferences - addons, then it should show up, except if you use 2.8, then there was additional step, you needed to enabled it from some odd named place that was on one of those tabs on right panel, where materials, rendering etc. reside. Sorry can't remember better.

upload_2018-10-14_16-13-28.png

It shows up here in N panel, that other on right is old one, which I still use for quick hack jobs:
    upload_2018-10-14_16-11-22.png

3. Zenmaster

Zenmaster
    Expand Collapse

Blender isn't so bad, as long as you can get used to it, I've never heard of a OJ mobile LMAO so I have no idea what that is, I have seen several Bronco's though! If you need help with blender feel free to shoot me a PM!
    --- Post updated ---
    Guess I'm gonna have to get both of them, the only one showing up for me in the add-ons is the khalibaloo beam, not the actual jbeam

4. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

OJ Simpson, I believe, drove trough wall of house or something?

5. Zenmaster

Zenmaster
    Expand Collapse

Guess I'm gonna have to get both of them, the only one showing up for me in the add-ons is the khalibaloo beam, not the actual jbeam
    AHHH OKAY!!! That OJ LMAO

6. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

You don't need really that other one, it is bit faster when doing quick hack jobs as you don't set any kind of beam spring etc. However you don't need that for exporting.

Make sure you have mesh selected and it should show up in N panel under BeamNG.Drive, then you mark your object as skeleton for jbeam, which then gave more options, I think, it is a while since I used that.

7. Zenmaster

Zenmaster
    Expand Collapse

Alright, I got it figured out, the advanced one wasn't showing up, I had to restart blender for some reason. I see what you mean by it gives you a lot more options! Does the info json that calls all the textures and files, do the hash numbers have to be unique to something particular?

8. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

white 1992-96 bronco

9. Zenmaster

Zenmaster
    Expand Collapse

10. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

11. Zenmaster

Zenmaster
    Expand Collapse

Not at the moment but I can get some!
    --- Post updated ---

Attached Files:

• fsScreen_2018_10_14_06_53_10.png
    • fsScreen_2018_10_14_06_53_17.png
    • fsScreen_2018_10_14_06_53_28.png
    • Like Like x 1
  12. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

materials.cs is what handles all textures and I have no idea about hash number, usually there is just code for colors etc, unimportant stuff at the beginning stages.

Game goes trough all files in folder vehicles, based on extension of the file, then everything in same folder is considered belonging to one vehicle. For example vehicles/pessima anything you put there is related and loaded for vehicle called pessima. However your slots are what define which parts you can select for the car.

If you make mode for a pessima it is recommended to make it to /vehicles/pessima/yourmod/ because if you places materials.cs in /vehicles/pessima, it overwrites what is in vanilla pessima.

Anything that is loaded last overwrites what is loaded before, so have material names and part names unique, material name body for example guarantees conflict.

There is bit more to it, but check those wiki pages. What little I have explored mod making for farming simulator, this game shares about nothing with it :D

13. Zenmaster

Zenmaster
    Expand Collapse

Having experience modding for one game helps when It comes to modding another because you learn how to manage mesh, and the coding is easier to read, as far as I know, you are correct that there is no direct relation to the two games!
    --- Post updated ---
    this is what I meant with the hash coding

Attached Files:

14. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

That is automatic, repository at BeamNG servers does that. Also any change to .zip file makes it not to work, there is tamper proofing in repository derived zip files.

Just ignore whole mod_info folder, you don't do that yourself, beamng server does when you upload mod there.

15. Dean Wang

Dean Wang
    Expand Collapse

yes.
    --- Post updated ---
    if you need any help hit me up ;D i'm really good at trucks
    --- Post updated ---
    1994 gavril bear ?

16. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Bruckell, it's a Dodge, not a Chevy :p :D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

420 BC Hirochi Grand Marshal MLG 6.9 BonziBuddy Edition Dong Expansion Package

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Super Plus?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. VVgamer135

VVgamer135
    Expand Collapse

this looks cool!

20. Zenmaster

Zenmaster
    Expand Collapse

this is what I meant with the has
    My mod doesn't show up without the mod info folder! Might be doing something wrong but that would just be me then
    --- Post updated ---
    If we could get up with the guy doing the modern dodge and calling it a bear, maybe make a series truck out of them! And I'll take all the help I can get lmao!
    --- Post updated ---
    Maybe plain English would suit it better lmao o_O;);):p
    --- Post updated ---
    Thanks! I'm trying to make it off my real truck lol

Attached Files:

• IMAG0009.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice