Outdated 1986 Fleetwood Bounder 31ft RV (Breaking Bad)

Discussion in 'Land' started by Mythbuster, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Adjust the clutch torque in the transmission JBeam, simples.

2. Jester The Joker

Jester The Joker
    Expand Collapse

thanks, OFF TO LE GAME!

3. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

So wait... You want me to spend time of my day to add something I honestly don't just don't give a shit about myself, while I could use that time better perfecting this mod to actually be realistic?... Makes perfect sense mate. Just no. Also "I think you should" instead of "Hey would it be possible if..." or "I would really like it if..." makes you come across as entitled, sorry to say.

Anyway.

I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong or what the game is doing wrong about my dirty window textures :/ I'm doing it the same way as the dirt textures worked early on in development of the game, but it's just doing fuck-all to be honest :/ Dirt doesn't show properly at all :/ It looks like someone just smeared some peanutbutter here and there on the windows, when the actual dirt mask is covering quite a lot more.
    kg7tb.jpg

4. Kona61

Kona61
    Expand Collapse

Honestly, considering the quality of the mod and the cleanliness of the vehicle overall, I don't think the dirt really fits, even if it's the shot up, meth'd up RV from Breaking Bad. On another note, I know absolutely nothing about textures, but I was wondering if the opacity or alpha is set too high or something. That's my only guess.

5. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Or, you could add the 454 modified yourself... Takes literally 10 seconds.

6. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

The rest of the RV is going to be dirty as well ;)

It does look like something is up with the alpha, but it seems like it's blending the alpha directly with the alphas of the clean version of the windows, which, I guess, makes perfect sense, it's just not very useful to me. In really old versions of BeamNG(before we got the nice reflections on the windows, I'm guessing that's when it changed), I seem to remember that the alpha for the window dirt was used as a mask for the dirt, rather than blending it.

EDIT: Fixed!
    kgCP7.jpg

#86 Mythbuster, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  7. yeticub

yeticub
    Expand Collapse

but as wip beat realised

• Like Like x 1
  8. jordy1005

jordy1005
    Expand Collapse

i hope this comes out soon im exited but take your time to get the bugs or glitches out if there are some

9. monte379

monte379
    Expand Collapse

There you go:)

10. the_grahams478

the_grahams478
    Expand Collapse

so do we put the rar file in the mods section or do we have to download some other programs to get it to work? Thanks

11. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

take the folder out of the rar perhaps

12. AtomicQuark

AtomicQuark
    Expand Collapse

I'm really looking forward to this :)

Thank you o'holy Mythbuster :)

13. GameNoobTV

GameNoobTV
    Expand Collapse

Add Thrusters:p

14. WhiteFusion

WhiteFusion
    Expand Collapse

Probably make a few configurations to choose between the dirty version and clean version just so we have a bit of control over if we want something that looks like it's been around or something that came right out of the factory. But that kinda stuff is probably for when everything is pretty much finished and we're just tweaking things around.

So far I like the mod's direction and it would be fun bashing it up and have debris falling off during a highway road rage with two of them or with another truck.

(imported from here)

15. Iro

Iro
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

My parents are a big fan of breaking bad :) can't wait to see their faces when I'm playing with it

16. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

I like the idea of that but I'm not sure if it's possible without having to make a duplicate of the entire motorhome. I'll do my best. :)
    Also, for those asking, it says in the post how to install it :) Just click the little arrow things to go to the actual post since on the quote part of the text was deleted.

17. 1968charger

1968charger
    Expand Collapse

- - - Updated - - -

lol make little green explosive viles that explode when you crash

- - - Updated - - -

im sorry if i sounded too entitled. all i was trying to say was add a spare engine that will get this monstrosity up to insane speeds so we can smash it into and obliterate covets. it was a suggestion, you dont have too add it if you dont want too. your in full control of the mod you can do whatever you want with it. i have no say in it what so ever

18. GameNoobTV

GameNoobTV
    Expand Collapse

How About A Small Trailer To Haul Vehicles, But Make Sure the Pillars Are Wide Enough So That You Can Fit Almost Any Vehicle In.

19. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

No I Don't Think I Will Make A Small Trailer For It To Haul Cars... It's Complex Enough As It Is I Think.
    Lol Why would you type like that, capitalizing every word :confused:
    Maybe I'll make something so you can flat-tow cars or something, but I need to see if BeamNG can manage that..

Hatches now open, still need to do alllll of the rest of them lol. Been reworking a *Lot* of the n/b, adding stuff, making it work better etc. Also made it much much much much lighter, so it actually does 110km/h/65mph-ish now :)
    kilfc.jpg

20. jetcoasterfan

jetcoasterfan
    Expand Collapse

Can you make a optional "million horsepower engine" that you can put in with the parts selector?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice