Cancelled 1982 Chevy Suburban

Discussion in 'Land' started by sjbphoto, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

Its not dead, there has just been a lack of progress because sbj's hard drive died

2. sjbphoto

sjbphoto
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I'm not developing this atm. Maybe a little here and there but I'm very busy atm. Please only use this thread if it seriously contributes. If its something like offering help please pm.

3. sjbphoto

sjbphoto
    Expand Collapse

I'm coming back. I've been doing some work on this and decided I'm ready to come back to this. So, first thing is first, lemme explain what happened. Originally I was taking a break to become more comfortable with how to mod, after that, my hard drive died, then my gpu. so shit broke. Im back now though, and ready to continue. I lost the most recent version, so I'm re-doing a lot of work, but now that I know what im doing (mostly) it should only be better... right? lol.

Pics coming soon.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. arnstein

arnstein
    Expand Collapse

I'm really excited for this!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. sjbphoto

sjbphoto
    Expand Collapse

I'm excited to get it done, but just remember, and im not trying to push people away, but just remember that I am not working on this all the time, im busy and have things to do. It will be done, but may be a while. But yes im enjoying it and I will not abandon it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. sjbphoto

sjbphoto
    Expand Collapse

Sorry guys this is canceled. My friend spicy made the model as practice, which I asked to use, however since the model was not made with the intent to port, it’s got fatal issues. His is NOT spicy’s fault. It’s no ones fault, it just happened. As of right now yeah this is canceled. I have an idea on how to bring this back, but at the time I have neither the motivation to do that much work nor the time. I know I said I wouldn’t give up on this, but the model is un usable. If I could save this I would, just would take a lot of work to fix and that’s too much for me atm.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Driverman1

Driverman1
    Expand Collapse

awww i was looking forward to this

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice