1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

1963 Gavril Bluebuck

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Nekkit

Nekkit
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_2019-07-17_22-42-30.png low and good

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

Here's what I think would be non stock variations that would come at release.
    Lowrider
    805a45acec478169fdcf449d2d13d208.jpg
    Fire Chief
    1831c1.jpg

Police.
    17667816123_dab10acca0_b.jpg
    Raggare (why not)
    36822144381_f4ab26dc21_b.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

A beater would be cool. If there’s not a stock one, I bet someone will make one.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Tuner from America

Tuner from America
    Expand Collapse

Here's a thought, some popular vehicles were at one point trim level names ( For example: Malibu, Impala, and Crown Vic ) and have evolved into completely separate cars. it would be cool if the devs would include " Grand Marshall " as a Trim level.

• Agree Agree x 7
  5. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Some wild-ass speculation: models may include the Gavril Bluebuck as the mid-range model, the Grand Marshal as an entry-luxury trim level like the Caprice, and a new Burnside at the very top of the line. As for the base model - analogous to the Biscayne - I have no idea what that would be called. Maybe the concept vehicles list can offer some insight?

Also, as it is known that it will have more content than the Autobello, it will likely feature several facelifts, some potentially quite radical. Options may include bucket seats and additional chrome, while aftermarket mods may include a low-rider and/or a donk.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JIK

JIK
    Expand Collapse

I do expect to see a version with hydraulics. And also maybe a luxe variant, based on the fact that we have seen luxe versions in both the Grand Marshal and the LeGran.

7. erty311

erty311
    Expand Collapse

Hydraulics (hydropneumatic), or air-ride? air suspension would be period/lore correct. Hydropneumatic was available in that period but was not included in a US produced vehicle. a french vehicle based on Citroen would be more appropriate for hydropnuematic, as that was really the only company to mass produce factory hydraulic suspension at the time.

8. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

As in low rider hydraulics? The video posted to twitter essentially confirmed that.
    As for the Luxe version, having at least one high end version called the Grand Marshall would be a nice nod to Chevy's nomenclature, including that of the Impala which heavily inspires the Bubu

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. erty311

erty311
    Expand Collapse

Hydropneumatic would make sense as one of the 'custom' models, in the same vein as the street tuned cars. I sort of hope its not meant to be a "factory option" but I would be content despite.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. JIK

JIK
    Expand Collapse

I do agree with you, because low riders are pretty much always tuned and modified on the aftermarket and not original.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

Fender.

Sarcasm: "the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.". Example: "Today has just been so great, I almost got hit by the bus and lost my umbrellas right as soon as it started to downpour, so just wonderful".
    Some cultures (prominently Japan) don't have or use sarcasm. If you watch anime you almost will never see it if it's a direct translation and can lead to awkward moments (you uncultured western swines ~joke).

OT: The Bluebuck will be out when It's is ready.

#1111 Copunit12, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  12. GotNoSable!

GotNoSable!
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

New Bluebuck video out poggers.

13. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

--- Post updated ---
    I like it, and I love the fact that there is a coupe version, but the grille should be a lot bigger - just look at real-life low-priced three's 1963 cars:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

bad bubu lmao

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

F47CE98E-59EB-4E90-A600-DC8231932B5B.png

16. MrAngry

MrAngry
    Expand Collapse

I just hope that the lowrider has ACTUAL wire wheels instead of those fugly LeGran meshed alloys.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

It does

18. Acrain7

Acrain7
    Expand Collapse

I was actually about to post the exact same thing, but wasn’t sure if it was worth remaking the grand Piccolina war of ‘18 (‘19? How does time work, again?) - but that’s neither here nor there; either way I still feel like the grill and maybe even the headlights too are just a bit too small, making the whole thing seem less confident and more small-minded, if you catch my drift. Any who if the devs love their design (which, aside from that front bit i TOTALLY love too!), and feel that this is the way that they want the car to look, then I’m sure someone will mod-up a new one within the week! -maybe make it taller so that it spans from the bottom chrome outline to the top one?- (If I were the devs I’d make the whole space behind the headlights, which is currently Grayish chrome, into grill, that way the chrome surround around the grill will look more at home and make the whole front fascia look more complete. (And maybe make the vertical and horizontal lines in the grill closer together while also adding more of them, so that when the grill’s behind the headlights it won’t look so black and cheap, instead looking as chrome-y and imposing as the grills of the 60s’ were.)

#1118 Acrain7, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

I just hope it comes before September hits...

20. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

If I were you, I wouldn’t credit myself for the derby variant. It’s on all the other cars of the era, I think we all expected it.

• Agree Agree x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice