1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

1963 Gavril Bluebuck

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Jan 28, 2013.

1. marvtheking

marvtheking
    Expand Collapse

Fixed,thx for pointing that out

2. nikobelichgta5

nikobelichgta5
    Expand Collapse

Intersting question ....

Why buy if i can download it free ?

3. dkutch

dkutch
    Expand Collapse

Probably because you're poor and don't have a clue about work ethic.

4. nikobelichgta5

nikobelichgta5
    Expand Collapse

But i think i will buy the game . I just downloaded this to look at the game and cars . I respect devs .

I think i will buy it on weekend .

5. NINJAHOBNOB

NINJAHOBNOB
    Expand Collapse

Why buy if I can just steal? Why work if I can just claim benefits?
    You are the kind of person I never want to have to talk to or even look at. How old are you?

6. Samsuck

Samsuck
    Expand Collapse

you would motivate the devs to work on software. Not just these devs but all software developers would know that they will get money if for creating good games. If people don't pay then there is there is less motivation for making games. As example look at the PC platform the piracy is too high and the profits of making PC games is lower. That's it's better for some games to be console only.

Sorry for off-topic.

- - - Updated - - -

so if you like the game, then support it!

7. SpittyTheDude

SpittyTheDude
    Expand Collapse

User on the official forum admits to pirating the game. Ban ftw?

8. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

Typical fucking Russian here, folks! Can we ban these bastards?!

#68 LandYacht76, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  9. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

Denigrating an entire group of people on top of your general forum conduct? I'd almost accuse you of being racist if the label wasn't so ridiculous these days. It is a logical fallacy to generalize a group over one individual, hilariously You claimed you act like this because you don't tolerate stupidity. In scientific terms, the speed of light is faster than the speed of sound. That's why you probably appeared smart until you opened your mouth. More to the point, I haven't seen you contribute positively to this community at all, I wonder what impression you're giving the newbies about this forum. Your attitude stinks, you're knee deep in drama already and you've been here only 10 days or so. are you looking to be banned? what's your problem? Your lack of respect and basic good manners is seriously starting to piss me off, and its bound to be getting to other members. Calm it.

10. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

Denigrating an entire group of people my ass, there's a post a page back quoting a guy saying that they're distributing Drive member mods to each other to cover up the fact they pirated it.

11. Petrovsky

Petrovsky
    Expand Collapse
    duplicate account of banned user AwesomeSauce

People who pirate this game are nothing short of cheap, lazy, disrespectful idiots who prefer to illegally obtain an INDIE game rather than give the devs some money for their hard work. But you're not helping either, especially by being a dick and giving yourself a bad image overall.

12. stephen f

stephen f
    Expand Collapse

I thought this thread was about a 1963 Gavril Bluebuck, not Russians or piracy.

13. Stormdrain

Stormdrain
    Expand Collapse

Because its only 15 USD, and I'd assume if you have a computer, you could afford that. (Unless you steal computers too.) Or because it supports the dev's, who spent thousands of hours of their own time making this wonderful game. Or because the profits help keep the forums up. Or so you can not be an inconsiderate a--hole. I mean, the choice is up to you after all, but any respectable person with any sort of morals would know that piracy, in a sense, is stealing, and for a fairly low budget, low price game like this one, completely ridiculous. But of course, you don't care about any of this, as you are the worst kind of person. Youre the kind of person that doesn't care about what their actions do to others, and only care about their own selfishness. But of course, you still wont buy the game, as even though its discounted, because you can get it immorally, but free. So, even though you aren't banned yet, I don't doubt you will be soon, but oh, you'll be back. And when the dev's bust the crack (No doubt they will) you'll find a new one, then they'll fix it aswell, and the cycle repeats.

So basically, you cheat good people just so you can play a game.

A GAME.

But oh well, as long as you get what you want as easily as possible, it doesn't matter if BeamNG goes broke because of pirates (VERY unlikely, yet possible.) , Or if you ruin the experience for the rest of us, legitimate, paying players. But its okay, cause you want to play a game.

(SARCASM)

14. coopercrue

coopercrue
    Expand Collapse

Wooow..... This idiot seriously needs to be banned.

15. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

See attached picture.

Attached Files:

• now for the shitstorm.PNG
  16. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

100% misinterpreted that picture. I am an Idiot

#76 Potato, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

I just don't appreciate uneducated folks from underdeveloped countries pirating software that doesn't deserve to be pirated-that's all.

#77 LandYacht76, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  18. coopercrue

coopercrue
    Expand Collapse

I would like to add something to that: Not only is pirating stealing and immoral, but this is an INDIE developer team, not some big corporation who gets thousands of dollars every single day. I mean really think about it, It is $15, how much do you think each developer gets from that? $2 dollars for each purchase? I am not sure how many developers there are in this team, but I am sure that they are SEVERELY under-payed for the amount of work that is put into this game, and he can't even hassle himself to give them a lousy 15 dollars? Pathetic. "Nicobelichgta5", you are the kind of person that lowers my faith in humanity.

19. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

The free trial was for testing the game out. Other people can get angry at you. I'll just state something. Look, you pirated and that's your choice but you've made the statement that you think the game is worthless by doing so. I'm personally unconvinced that what you did is theft because you merely sourced it from a free distributor, but you haven't contributed back to the developers who have worked so hard to make the game possible. That's the problem here. You're not going to get much respect out of doing that and so proudly flaunting the simple fact that you're leeching. simple. Buy it and upgrade your account, maybe people will believe you.

20. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Guys, lets get back on topic. The bluebuck deserves better than this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice