1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

1963 Gavril Bluebuck

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Jan 28, 2013.

1. brianvalk

brianvalk
    Expand Collapse

2400i then legran then bluebuck and at last the wendover gabe said it

• Like Like x 2
  2. p-p-potato

p-p-potato
    Expand Collapse

Really? When did gabe say it? [ btw Wendover should be before the bluebuck ]

• Like Like x 1
  3. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 4
  4. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

What kind of engine and transmission options can we expect from this? If I had to guess I'd say a 6L OHV V8 and 2-3 speed auto options, maybe a 4 speed manual swap from the barstow ;)

5. AllTerrainOutlaw

AllTerrainOutlaw
    Expand Collapse

I like it it reminds me of a plymouth

• Like Like x 1
  6. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

;)

Could this be the first vehicle to have hydraulics in this game? (excluding mods)

7. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

Oh hell yes. Imagine a lowrider version complete with a crazy paint job, tiny chrome wheels, stretched white wall tires, a chain link steering wheel and bouncy bouncy hydraulic suspension :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

Im guessing they would use the similar system to GTA SA by using the camera controls.

9. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

I am very excited about this vehicle. Gabester said that it will use an X-chassis. Together with it's huge size and massive weight, this car will be amazing to crash. I'm expecting this to be one of the most dangerous and unsafe vehicles of BeamNG so far. It'll be totally different than the Burnside Special, which is very strong and doesn't crumple alot. I am seriously looking forward to this car.

• Like Like x 3
  10. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

Some thing about this car lead me to belive that its at least partially based on the Impalla of the same years partially do to the X chassis which makes me think... is there any possibly of there being a Ute variant like the El Camino similar to the way that the K-series is basically the coupe version of the 800-series.

11. Tom C

Tom C
    Expand Collapse

Undoubtedly.

12. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

they need to speed up the updates ;)

13. brianvalk

brianvalk
    Expand Collapse

no they dont they can take all the time they need or want

• Like Like x 6
  14. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

Poker-face.png

• Like Like x 1
  15. taylorbinder66

taylorbinder66
    Expand Collapse

The longer they take, the better job they (ought to) do... So be grateful they're taking their sweet time to give us a quality (hopefully realistic and accurate) update. :D

16. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

I just feel like if they WERE going to make a ute(or whatever we'd call them in the US... actually I think most over here would just call it an El Camino regardless of if it is or not... doesnt matter what it is if its a Rancharo, or something australian, its still an El Camino to most of us anyway minirant over) but anyway, if they were going to add a Ute I feel like it would have been announced rather than the bluebuck, we have enough sedans already so it seems like people would get more excited about a ute even if they are essentially the same in most ways.

17. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

oh, okay :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. The Gas Station

The Gas Station
    Expand Collapse

I'm really quite afraid of a situation where Gabe makes a new thread for a small pickup-car that's mechanicaly based on the El-Camino and is called the Hirochi BGV-2...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

(Honestly thought that truck was a Maserati when I looked at the logo...) How exactly does a full sized landship from the US with a big V8 turn into a SMALL Japanese car? I mean I guess if the frame design was licensed out only for it to be significantly changed from what it was to support a smaller body, but at that point why wouldn't they have designed their own frame? Makes next to no sense and would be harder than just making a full sized one based off of the bluebuck entirely.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

Just saying, that's a subaru brat, and it has literally nothing in common with the el-camino mechanically.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice