1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.6.1.0 Discussion/Feedback/Bugs-Reporting Thread - READ #1 POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 777-300ER

777-300ER
    Expand Collapse

Dunno if it was reported but certain car (Barstow) have disc brakes when they should have drums in the debug window.

2. Instant Winrar

Instant Winrar
    Expand Collapse

Speedometer tracks speed of the stabilizer wheels on the pigeon rather than the drive wheels.

3. Randomgamer3210

Randomgamer3210
    Expand Collapse

I think the way it's calculated is it takes and average of the speed of all the wheels on a car to show the speedometer.

4. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

Debug buttons UI and color names are impossible to read with the dark theme enabled.

Light theme (Default):
    buttonslight.png
    colorslight.png

Dark theme:
    buttonsdark.png
    colorsdark.png

• Like Like x 2
  5. Spec Racer Z

Spec Racer Z
    Expand Collapse

Not sure if it's a bug or just a natural result of overstressing the car, but if you go high in the revs with the Moonhawk Drag car and drop it into reverse from a standstill, it ends up snapping the driveshaft. Made a short clip of it happening in 16x slow motion.
    Gfycat Video - Click to Play - Direct Link

Also, besides the wheelie bar getting offset from a hard crash on the Barstow, it also moves when the car is rolling or pitching through the air even without an impact.
    Gfycat Video - Click to Play - Direct Link

6. TheLuckyDawg24

TheLuckyDawg24
    Expand Collapse

I have noticed that the rear view mirror on the 200bx is too dark. Anyone else?

7. Chat's7

Chat's7
    Expand Collapse

When we remove radiator of car and that we crash the car, we got yet the message "Radiator damaged"

• Like Like x 2
  8. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

It's because the radiator nodes are not a part of the radiator; they're part of the car body for some strange reason.

9. Chat's7

Chat's7
    Expand Collapse

Oh ! Ok, it's really strange ^^

• Like Like x 1
  10. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

Same with removing tires and explode vehicle, it still says xx tire deflated

11. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

Don't know if it's a bug or a feature, but it seems possible to damage brakes via collisions. While crash-testing a body mod for the sunburst (all it changed was the body, everything else is stock sunburst), I came back to see the front-left brake has apparently jammed on and has overheated, via the damage app and the smoke/steam coming from the brake.
    screenshot_00017.png
    Bug or not, I think it's pretty cool regardless.

12. DD-Indeed

DD-Indeed
    Expand Collapse

I yesterday had similar issues, I lost my brakes completely all of a sudden.

13. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

Hey ! I was just destroying the Miramar Race Edition on Utah and i was just see THAT :
    screenshot_00001.png
    And his place :
    screenshot_00000.jpg

14. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

When I put rear skidplates on the Mirimar , the car shakes wildly and the windshield breaks without a shattering sound. I have no mods.

#474 fivedollarlamp, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  15. DD-Indeed

DD-Indeed
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, that's what happens on a RWD car, when the clutch starts to slip. :p

16. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

The Bumper Accessory slot for the D-Series is currently in the Frame, so accessories are available regardless of the bumper option chosen.

The bullbar that becomes available with it collides with the Off-Road Front Bumper (and ultimately leads to a crash of the physics engine).

Attached Files:

• bullbar.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  17. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Oops. :rolleyes:

18. rli98

rli98
    Expand Collapse

For the Polizei ETK 800, can you make the lightbar on top say 'Halt' rather than 'Stop'.

19. MilanKD

MilanKD
    Expand Collapse

That'd be more realistic indeed

20. crazysim

crazysim
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure I didn't see this in the first post but it appears that tire skid marks in the town portions of the East Coast map won't render. They will start rendering once you get back on the terrain layer where the roads and stuff are painted on and are not "objects" atop the terrain. A quick way to reproduce is to just try doing some handbrake action with some fast cars there and compare it to the road where you spawn on the East Coast. The town won't render the skid marks!

From looking at the vehicle handling video on the BeamNG Youtube channel, it looks like it did at one time. Today, not so much for me. I guess that's from the pre-overhaul and possibly even the older rendering engine. Maybe this will get fixed with the new stuff coming down the line for painting on objects as seen in the Dev micro-blog thread? Not sure, but anyway this issue is not noted in the OP.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the two computers I've reproduced this on but this happens to me when playing BeamNG on AMD GPUs. I also have not fiddled with the graphics settings as well. If someone else could fail or succeed to reproduce this, it would be much appreciated. I'll also have to see if I can get some recording going to when I have another chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice