1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

0.39 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fluffy Panda, Jul 29, 2026.

  1. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    326
    Run it in D3D11 or Vulcan, it fixes the texture issues
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Pocketleaf824

    Pocketleaf824
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2015
    Messages:
    193
    I am also experencing this problem too. I just ried the support tool and it was broken.
     
  3. Liptonek

    Liptonek
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2024
    Messages:
    11
    There is no torque curve and other hud apps when in vechicle config i find it very frustrating when trying to tune my engine because i don't se wich part makes what power In 0.38 it was there when in vechicle config.
    My solution to resovle this problem is to just add an option to keep the HUD apps from disappearing while in the vehicle config menu , because it’s annoying to have to exit vehicle config every time just to check the engine power output on the graph.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. markovomama156

    markovomama156
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2026
    Messages:
    2
    I´ll try Vulcan but i wanna enjoy the new graphics, since my laptop suprisingly does run ultra on WCUSA on 50-60fps, back on 0.38 i used to get 50-55fps on high on the same map. Or maybe I´ll just wait until the issue is resolved..
     
  5. Cheese_yes

    Cheese_yes
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2021
    Messages:
    192
    I don't want to be mean towards the devs, but this new user interface is ugly as hell and unnecessarily complicated. The ui is small and finding different options are hidden behind multiple tabs now. Why couldn't we stick to the old one?
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  6. frks3864

    frks3864
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2023
    Messages:
    257
    iirc you can adjust the size of the ui somewhere in settings (display?), and even adjust its safe zone
     
  7. kane_25926

    kane_25926
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2017
    Messages:
    27
    Has any dev seen the part where anything over 335 ish mods makes the game completely ignore all of them? ive cleared cache. uninstalled, reinstalled, tried all 3 renderers. No broken textures. the mods all work, but anything over 335 and it basically makes it so the game doesnt see any of them.
    the same issue is all over the multiple facebook groups im in as well.
     
  8. Cheese_yes

    Cheese_yes
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2021
    Messages:
    192
    I have tried that before, but it more of like zooms in rather than actually extending across the screen
     
  9. WhateverShellIs

    WhateverShellIs
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2026
    Messages:
    77
    Apparently the devs have patched a couple things, such as the vehicle spawn limit and a fix for some mods.
     
  10. frks3864

    frks3864
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2023
    Messages:
    257
    is your game updated to 0.39.1? Side note: the devs did add in their patch notes that they haven't been able to replicate that issue, so it may or may not work

    Quote:
    • "We deployed a potential fix for mods refusing to work when several hundred are active at the same time
      Note: we were unable to reproduce this widely reported issue. So we’ll keep an eye on your feedback, in case additional fixes are needed. Thanks everyone for reporting issues!"
     
  11. FordSVTRacer

    FordSVTRacer
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2014
    Messages:
    18
    Sometimes, after driving a short while my DS5 controller will start vibrating non stop (the same way it would if you parked at full steering lock). Resetting the car or pausing the game stops the vibration until I drive off again. It's happened with a few cars, the Ardente and Vivace for sure.

    Ardente and Tograc custom configs also end up under FCV instead of the appropriate sub-group vehicle, which really clonks my bonkers.

    Also, please allow HUD elements to show with menus (maybe another checkbox similar to "hide in cockpit" function), alignments are much more tedious now that one must manually toggle between the tuning menu and alignment UI app instead of being able to see both at once.
     
    #531 FordSVTRacer, Jul 30, 2026
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2026
  12. Métronome

    Métronome
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2023
    Messages:
    629
    I have an issue about the day time.
    When I put the time of day and night to 24h, the game put it to 12h.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Capturedcran80.png
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. Justice Westbrook

    Justice Westbrook
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2026
    Messages:
    5
    @Car_Killer i'm still completely unable to load into the game at all, i posted a message in this thread about it, made a ticket, and posted a thread in the support/issues section of this forum and i still have not received a response. I understand that you folks are really busy with the new update but i just wanna play :,^(. "ui error while loading, try launching in safe mode (mods disabled)" I have verified the integrity of the game files twice, once through steam and once through the in game launcher, launched in safe mode, deleted my mod file entirely, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and i still am getting the same error. Happens with every single launch option possible, dx12, dx11, vulcan, vulcan safemode with logs, safe mode. Can't even get to the main menu. Any fixes? i seemingly cannot revert to v0.38 to be able to even make it to the main menu.
     
    #533 Justice Westbrook, Jul 30, 2026
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2026
  14. Rutuigd

    Rutuigd
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2026
    Messages:
    8
    Hello everyone, how can i put the game back to directx 12, after the hotfix my game locks to directx 11 although it was running perfecly fine on directx 12 and infact runs worse on directx 11.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Métronome

    Métronome
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2023
    Messages:
    629
    Doesn't the launcher let you the choice of DirectX 12 or does the game start immediatly in DirectX 11 ?
     
  16. SOUPra

    SOUPra
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2019
    Messages:
    86
    Same issue here, was running fine before the hotfix on dx12, now I'm stuck on dx11 unless I use Vulkan of course. And to reply to the comment above me, even choosing dx12 will put us (I assume) into dx11.

    EDIT: For me at least, this is happening because I have a 6gb graphics card but only 5.83gb worth is used as per usual, but I don't think this should be like this, although I don't know much about this, I still believe that a 6gb graphics card should be able to run dx12, it did before the patch and it ran just fine for me.
     
    #536 SOUPra, Jul 30, 2026
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2026
  17. Pocketleaf824

    Pocketleaf824
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2015
    Messages:
    193
    I cleared my cache, and all my mods showed up again. I have 634 mods enabled. Anyone who has an issue with their mods should try to clear their cache.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Métronome

    Métronome
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2023
    Messages:
    629
    And sometimes, the lights are strangly brights.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Capturedcran81.png
    • Capturedcran82.png
    • Capturedcran83.png
    • Agree Agree x 5
  19. Rutuigd

    Rutuigd
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2026
    Messages:
    8
    when choosing dx12 game starts in dx11, vulkan works fine, but it also has worse perfomance
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. eXplorer_NL

    eXplorer_NL
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2025
    Messages:
    60
    could you post BEAMNG.LOG file?
    C(or whatever your OS drive is):\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\BeamNG\BeamNG.drive\current
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice