There's no config for it; you'll have to go into the parts menu and select the "Fire Horse" paint design.
I was thinking for the next update maybe we could have a new map? I know they take forever to make (im trying to make one myself) but i would like to see more european maps appart from italy or the ocationally mod maps. thx!c
This has always been present but when going at extremely low speeds or slowly letting off the brakes after a full stop, the car shakes slightly from side to side. It isn't an issue, but its still annoying and happens on 99% of vanilla cars. It there is a simple fix to this, I hope the devs can resolve it.
looks like a cherrier or a hirochi (like the honda x6 concept style pic but with modernized peugot rcz in it)
Will the sound of pebbles hitting car arches be fixed? Currently, it sounds very intrusive and unrealistic; it sounds as if the entire highway is littered with small pebbles. This doesn't happen on real roads; you only hear the occasional pebbles occasionally.
Are there any reasons as to why the colourable interior option on the bluebuck was removed? The current options are so limited and poorly rendered (i think thats the correct word), for instance the dark green, blue and black interiors look almost identical and come on, where's a turquoise option? Its 1963!
It might be something on my end, but the script to run vehicle testing to generate mod info has stopped working for me. When I activate it as usual, it doesn't select the vehicle I specify in the 'work.json' file, it loads default.pc in safe mode, and then BeamNG does nothing as the vehicle will just sit parked on the testing map. I also second the drag timeslip ui app not working, for me it lets me do one pass, and then after the slip prints, none of the buttons work, and staging again will make the drag tree on WCUSA and the timeslip ui app stop working.
Not just you, I can't either, but this is more of a site bug, then a v38 game version discussion bug.
I just couldn't find a suitable thread to post this, so I decided there was no need to create a new one. I think it wouldn't be difficult to get a response here, perhaps even faster than in another thread.
Some random issues I've noticed driving around recently: Piccolina: No changeable oil pans on SBR4 swap. Street Machine seems different every time I drive it; a few weeks ago when I tried to lap it at Hirochi Raceway it felt incredibly stiff and snappy, with nothing between wooden understeer and uncatchable oversteer, and hopeless brakes to boot. Ripping it around WCA it feels a lot more natural and controllable, but either way the open diff is questionable. And I still think the oil pan is way too easy to break on that swap. H-series: Street tuned likes to bounce and oversteers as well Lansdale: When landing from even a "relatively reasonable" jump, is prone to getting its frame tweaked just enough to light up the left side of the body on the damage display. Most of the custom versions also sit low enough to mangle their bumpers on jumps or sharp elevation changes. 4.4 tuner special handles well but bounces a bit, and if I remember correctly, is constantly getting little flickers of oil starvation because of it. SBR4: Track version is way too twitchy at high speeds, literally impossible to hold straight, almost like a drift car. Street tuned has a bit of this too if I remember correctly. ST sits way too low and will damage its bumper on the bottom of a hill if you're going fast enough, don't remember if that applies to track as well. BX-series: If you set a custom bind for underglow, it won't work on the BX-series. You have to use the foglight binding. Damage display won't light up if a custom front bumper/lip is slightly damaged by a landing as long as the mounting points remain intact; the Type 2 custom front bumper looks glitchy when this happens. Street tuned turbocharger overheats on long straightaways. Moonhawk: Elite Custom will overtorque if you launch without spinning tires or don't follow the downshift points in the shift point debug app religiously. Bastion: Doesn't have changeable oil pans but seems to be immune to oil starvation from over-G. Bruckell Nine: Most of the custom versions have bad oversteer, like it's actually shocking how much the Sharp Dressed Speedster likes to swap ends with only 320HP. Phantom sedan restomod is geared way too tall for how little power it has. Modern Gavril 4-speed auto also isn't as good in this car as in the cars it comes from, much more eager to upshift and less willing to hold gears through a corner. Miramar: Street tuned and Mira-mighty need to trade gear ratios LeGran: Not really an "issue" per se, but it's still a fine chassis crying out for more power, if the 4.4 V8 won't fit then the V6 desperately needs more tuning options Covet: Really harsh force feedback with stiff suspension. I remember nitrous used to overtorque the street tuned version, not sure if that's still the case. Barstow: Leaf springs still have the glass driveshaft Bolide: Notte wanders a lot at high speed, shades of the SBR4 Track Also, I'd like to re-highlight the lap timing app being broken in time attacks. On the good side: I'm glad to see the BX got its underglow back at some point, the Pessima V6 can get a lot more from its turbocharger options (or maybe it always could? I don't remember), and you can finally put license plates on the Moonhawk's composite bumpers (I've had a custom build waiting on that for literally years). Tuned configs in general have become a lot more driveable over the last... 5-10 updates? So that's good as well.
Ok so you all are talking about it already. Im slow lol --- Post updated --- One of these updates in the future is going to have parts detatch instead of just delete themselves and explode like glass and you all are gonna try to jump a curb and front flip your vehicle and rip the entire back end apart. Mark my words. Its going to be funny --- Post updated --- The driveshaft one of these days will dig into the curb instead of despawning and its gonna pole vault you onto your lid lol