1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

0.38 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leeloo, Dec 10, 2025.

  1. Xela

    Xela
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2017
    Messages:
    140
    crazy how those guys takes 2 months to make an hotfix that doesn't fix anything (seriously that changelog with a one and only paint job for the Bolide took me down)

    it would take them at worste 2 hours... at best 12 minutes to fix this radial menu bug everyone is having and is complaining about

    Edit:
    Ok I must face the fact that this message was far too biased against the developers. I apologise for that

    I don't have a solution to this issue at the moment even by re downloading the game from scratch but let's hope next update fix it by magic
     
    #281 Xela, Feb 17, 2026
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2026
  2. Smurfthief

    Smurfthief
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2023
    Messages:
    1
    They did add 3 new ai vans if that makes you feel better
     
  3. ShakeandBake

    ShakeandBake
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2025
    Messages:
    456
    Mod issue. My radial menu works just fine
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. C D C

    C D C
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2023
    Messages:
    162
    any suggestions where to start? I have already cleared cache... appreciate any input.
     
  5. Torg3

    Torg3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2025
    Messages:
    278
    What exactly is the issue?
    The only issue I ever had with it is that the "last used" section breaks, but this can be fixed by clicking on it multiple times or just clearing it all together.
     
  6. C D C

    C D C
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2023
    Messages:
    162
    since .38, I have never been able to get it to open.....
     
  7. Torg3

    Torg3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2025
    Messages:
    278
    Go to keybinds, search "Toggle radial menu" and bind it to something that doesn't overwrite anything else
    If it already is, then I don't know what might help.
     
  8. C D C

    C D C
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2023
    Messages:
    162
    thx
     
  9. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

    NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2015
    Messages:
    1,485
    Lap timing app in time attacks accessed from the menu is still broken, and I can't find a way to bring up the UI-app selector while in a time attack, nor can I get the time-attack UI profile to actually show changes made from freeroam while in active use. I had to file-dive and manually change "noCockpit" to false for tacho2 in a bunch of different UI profiles, until I finally figured out I was working with the quickrace UI profile, so now I can at least get a tachometer in cars where the dashboard tachometer doesn't accurately reflect the engine's max RPM, but the timer is still very broken and hand-hacking the UI profile to use the "lapTimes" app instead of "hotlapping" doesn't work either; "lapTimes" plain doesn't respond to anything in a quickrace time attack.

    Meanwhile, time attacks accessed from free roam can't do infinite laps, and 20 laps of Hirochi Long isn't enough to run a car out of gas, even with a tiny tank and a driving style designed around maximizing time on throttle at all costs.

    If I can remember how to get to the flowgraph editor, maybe I can poke around a little more and see if I can force something to work, but until then, this is really harshing my practice.
     
    #289 NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck, Feb 21, 2026
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2026
  10. Blenux

    Blenux
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2021
    Messages:
    145
    World Editor (F11) - Window menu - Gameplay submenu - Flowgraph editor.
    upload_2026-2-22_19-49-35.png
     
  11. Flyer952

    Flyer952
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2025
    Messages:
    4
    I actually have done that actually. Just figured I'd just let the dev know in some hopes he'd put his foot down or something of the sort.
     
  12. Shelbyiris

    Shelbyiris
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2022
    Messages:
    2,012
    i really hope the ai in 0.39 will be able to see that the car in front is parked and go around instead of creating a traffic jam.
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  13. Igorr

    Igorr
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2021
    Messages:
    338
    what does it resemble for y'all, I think it looks like Renault Trezor or VW XL1
     
  14. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,285
    Lwk if it was the VW that would be lit
     
  15. Igorr

    Igorr
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2021
    Messages:
    338
    imagine driving a 3 cyl ultra aero dynamic box but with a swap like the etk engine (the bmw i8 b58 project on yt be like)
     
  16. Luan_321

    Luan_321
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2023
    Messages:
    86
    upload_2026-2-27_11-24-46.png
    Guys what breaks when you have overtorque damage? This is a blown engine by overtorque and it shows 0 damage, and also there are no signs of it blowing up such as loss of oil pressure or headgasket leaks.
     
  17. Blkfxx

    Blkfxx
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2013
    Messages:
    88
    I feel like this might be worth mentioning. I'm aware it's because of my odd workflow but I've noticed if you have a .zip in your unpacked/modname/* (in this case a map) it will stop almost all other maps in the mod folder from showing up in freeroam selector.
    I normally rename the extension to avoid conflicts while keeping the file in place

    - .zip example



    - With no .zip to mess things up



    - With .zip that stops other levels from loading

     
  18. Devel6016

    Devel6016
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2023
    Messages:
    318
    weird physics bug with hseries
    basically just strip it down to its rollcage to make the following easier, then rip it off and now you have bugged physics
    doesn't want to rotate and crashes physics if in water
    video: https://nextcloud.devel60.net/s/xEQC2zPdkgtC7NY
    yes this is quite old but i just forgot to report it
     
  19. kimseongmin

    kimseongmin
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2026
    Messages:
    2
    hmm..... how get a scintiila red horse?
     
  20. Agent_Y

    Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2020
    Messages:
    10,665
    Doesn't happen on my end, try without mods
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice