The SP Dunekicker's normal map texture of the tt_body, which are, (Why is there two?) racetruck_body_n.data.DDS racetruck_body_n.normal.dds has a wireframe baked into it's normal maps, (Right click and open image in new tab to see larger) Gimp with a emboss filter to see it better, (Right click and open image in new tab to see larger) This is for both textures.
There hasn't been any update on our side this year. It's possible some windows/driver updates have created problems for you though?
I found an issue with the tanker trailer in career mode for the dynamic load that causes nodes to fall through onto the ground when loading it with any amount of materials. The nodes in question seem to be tnkl1p, tnkl2p, tnkl3p, and tnkl4p (although tnkl4p is harder to see since it's sitting on the frame of the T series. UPDATE: It looks like i was able to fix it by removing the "maxVolumeRate" function and variable which is not in any of the tanker load files for the T series and MD series tankers. it now appears to be working as normal, I'll update if I find any other issues but the tanker_load.jbeam file I posted should make it work properly again. If the devs could include this in the next patch that would be awesome. UPDATE 2: So while removing maxVolumeRate did seem to work and does prevent the pendulum nodes from touching the ground but they still hang underneath the tanker where they aren't supposed to be, seems like the nodes might need some adjustment.
Just a small issue its pretty hard to see but the hydraulics line in the center just abruptly cuts off and its in a easy to see spot. Not a serious thing but just wanted to point it out!
Hi, this isn’t about the current update, but it concerns the game overall. This issue has been going on too long, so I want to bring it to your attention. BeamNG has been used repeatedly in fallacious mobile game ads, creating confusion and potential fraud. Over the past eight months, I’ve seen roughly 40 such ads, often the same ones repeated. A video is linked to illustrate the scope of the problem. I hope you’ll consider this seriously, considering it’s going to eventually impact players and the game’s reputation (if it already has not done as much). - link to the video itself
Beamng.drive is like GTA 5 in terms of it's average age player base. "5 year olds" that have not been taught or have learned the dangers of the interweb. In addition to google NOT DOING THEIR JOBS beamng.drive is not Take 2 who has the ability to watch the internet 24/7 365 with 600+ lawyers. It's like trying to take down a locust swarm with a fly swatter for the beamng.drive legal team. While the beamng.drive lawyers (as a discord moderator for the official discord) will go after those people that make those fake ads it's not always possible to go after such people because google actually does their job after people who get scammed or the ad ended its run and the website goes down with no real way of tracking the prior owners. What you can do on your side is to report those ad's as false advertisement, get ad block and if you can tell it has malware you can report it to the FBI or interpol or your nations national cybercrime police unit if they have one (some nations in Africa, eastern europe central asia do not have one) and give them the info. It's highly unlikely anything of value will happen but its better to report real stuff then not. Remember these rules. Never give your ID to sketchy sites or social media, dont just click on untrusted links, check if links are going to the correct place before clicking on them.
I just got a 407 MB update, what's this about? Seems super random and it doesn't look like it's some Steam shenanigans.
the scrunkly's <3 (beam if this was added by mistake, PLEASE keep them i'll actually cry if they're gone)
I don't always get the drag racing results in free practice. It's like the script isn't working. Is it just me? Drag race also doesn't work well in free mode in safe mode.
It makes me happy I'm not the only one that came straight here to check, thank you guys lol. I'm getting a solid 60fps in Johnson Valley with traffic now and before it would struggle for 50s idr if I tried this map in a couple hotfixes tho.