1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.25 Discussion thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leeloo, Jun 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Addicti0nToB00st

Addicti0nToB00st
    Expand Collapse

Where do you guys find patch notes? I can't seem to find them in the devblog

2. Skoda_Lover

Skoda_Lover
    Expand Collapse

On Steam

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Addicti0nToB00st

Addicti0nToB00st
    Expand Collapse

Makes sense, thanks
    Any big change happening in this patch?

4. LamoidZombieWolf

LamoidZombieWolf
    Expand Collapse

i love that there is one or two new cars a year, i have like 2500+ Hours in the game now, But why fix stuff that isnt broken? The Interior Camera moves so slow now, and doesn't snap back. the idea of it not snapping back only when parked is alright, but when you are driving it should snap back, and why is it 1/4 the movement speed now? you cant just look out a side window now. you have to stop, wait 3 seconds, then you can look, and then reset the camera.

5. Dzejdi

Dzejdi
    Expand Collapse

I don't see any option to disable postfx, and it makes Beam.ng too dark and looking not realistic on some of the maps :(

6. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

Well finally had a few good hours with the game, and I do not see how this update can be topped. The Scintilla is amazing, the game looks better than it has ever looked before, and the new missions are so much fun. The cannon missions are a blast, I absolutely love the rooftop mission where you push off Piccolinas (why is it no called rooftop rumble? 0/10), and the survival mission is a riot as well (The ram plow T series is a little overpowered). The AI races are a breath of fresh air; it's a pleasure to race something besides the clock. The game is finally starting to look like a game, and I can begin to see impressions of what 1.0 will look like. After 10 years, I'm very excited. Keep it up with more creative missions, races, fancy new cars, and hopefully one final big map before release and I'll be happy.

A few issues that I've noticed: When I reset vehicles in a mission, the parts of the mesh that break do not reset properly.

And dynamic reflections still do not work properly for me. Chrome parts are much too dark.

Adjusting the quality down causes them to look weird.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. beamn driver

beamn driver
    Expand Collapse

in Italy, on fairly narrow roads, oncoming traffic interferes with the movement of cars, they stop and start honking at each other only after a while or never at all, they start to go further.also in Italy, when leaving the airport, some cars drive in the oncoming lane

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. DaddelZeit

DaddelZeit
    Expand Collapse

Just noticed this
    Dark Owl has "(DCT)" in its name despite using a sequential gearbox:
    upload_2022-6-18_12-26-58.png

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. DeltaV

DeltaV
    Expand Collapse

This doesn't happen in Safe Mode, but I just did a deep cache clean and it's still happening in the standard game instance. I'm very confused now. :confused:

Edit: Fixed it by changing graphics settings to the Normal preset (although it was already on the normal preset so it shouldn't have done anything). I'm glad it's fixed but I'm even more confused than when this started.

#489 DeltaV, Jun 18, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
  10. hey_big

hey_big
    Expand Collapse

i think the redline is lower when the engine is cold, because if you turn off "Start vehicle engines preheated" the tachometer redline is significantly lower
    --- Post updated ---
    no brake line lock on the scintilla?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Bobby dYck

Bobby dYck
    Expand Collapse

Vivace 2.0 petrol engine has a cone filter with the stock turbocharger. Other engines have airboxes. The Scintilla is incredible btw.
    also the vivace gauges don't run at 10fps anymore thank god
    Snmekobrazovky351.png

12. hey_big

hey_big
    Expand Collapse

paint 3 on the miramar becomes white when i modify it

13. DeltaV

DeltaV
    Expand Collapse

The Precision Parking mission in East Coast USA keeps the orientation of the truck when you restart, instead of resetting the truck properly.

14. DeusHorizon

DeusHorizon
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for fixing the digital dashboard lag! :)

15. Doge_guy

Doge_guy
    Expand Collapse

I have some suggestion regarding the new Garage :

1. Please Add "Left Side" view to Garage
    2. In Freeroam menu we see "Garage" in the middle of the maps; How about making the Freeroam - Garage car drivable; Because Freeroam - Garage and Mainmenu - Garage has same functions

16. hacker420

hacker420
    Expand Collapse

for me it does snap back when I start moving.

17. Scudetto

Scudetto
    Expand Collapse

Small detail and not sure if mentioned; Cherrier FCV still does have "years 2020 - 2020". Shouldn't it be 2020 - 2022 at this point?

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. swith

swith
    Expand Collapse

Not sure if my Google skills are lacking but I can't seem to find any mention of a major bug I'm experiencing since the update:

The accelerator, brakes, gears, clutch, everything with any car (including the new Scintilla!) that has ESC don't work! The car is effectively un-drivable. Also, when changing ESC modes the colour of the light on the panel doesn't change, even when switching it off entirely.

Removing driver and safety electronics from the parts selector does fix the issue. I've tried cleared cache and starting in safe mode etc.

EDIT: Note that this happens to traffic vehicles too - they'll spawn then just freewheel without steering etc.

(PS Thanks for another otherwise amazing update though!)

#498 swith, Jun 18, 2022
  19. Doge_guy

Doge_guy
    Expand Collapse

UI Apps Category : Goals, is showing this instead of something like... I don't know...."Goals"

Screenshot_Bug_Goals.jpg

========================================
    Edit :
    Thumbnail Generator, Generate .png format thumbnails; But in earlier updates, BeamNG said all vehicles thumbnails format has changed to .jpg

#499 Doge_guy, Jun 18, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. MrQuiche

MrQuiche
    Expand Collapse

Is it me or the ETK-K got some new stuff for it's interior ?
    upload_2022-6-18_16-34-53.png

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice